Hello Everyone!

HI LAPPY,

THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME TO YOUR GREAT SITE.MY NAME IS DIYERIN TAMARAUKURO TREVOR,FROM NIGERIA.A PUBLIC SERVANT.MY KID IS JUST 7 MONTHS OLD.PLEASE GUIDE ME ON HOW MY KID WILL GET STARTED ON THIS TEACH YOUR CHILD HOW TO READ AND TO KNOW THE EXACT PACKAGE SHE NEED TO START UP WITH SOON.PRAYING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

TAMARA.

welcome to the forum.

be sure to read the forum and collect many topics discussed earlier that would keep ur interest

Hi everyone. I’m Shen-Li. I have two boys - 3 year 3 month old and a 4.5month old. They both doing various right brain programs, learning to read, do math, and developing their encyclopedic knowledge. We still have a lot to learn about right brain development.

I like this phrase that I recently came across:

“In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.” - Eric Hoffer

I’d also like to echo jennytx’s comment about “Bright from the Start”… It is an excellent book and you can read parts of it from Google books at: http://books.google.com.my/books?id=jDLzs0LqlawC&printsec=frontcover&dq=bright+from+the+start&source=bl&ots=xg_mtLq-3z&sig=k_dKePvjMuTqtLy8cw3ezkAbgog&hl=en&ei=zcTNS5HeJcm-rAepzax5&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CBwQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Hi Everyone,

I’m caryn and mother to a 3 year old…actually turning 4 this year.

I’m so happy to chance upon this great Site!:slight_smile:

hi and welcome to the forum, hope to hear more from you.

Hello all,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, Lappy! Am so excited to find out about this community, really wish I had found it much earlier! Look forward to learning and sharing more on educating our little ones. Cheers, SS

welcome to the forum

hi,
surprise to find this forum and will intro to all my friends who is pregnant… cos i m the earliest 1 who got pregnant among most of my friends (i mean those who about my age, not those who is a lot elder than me or younger than me) cos i really found that they wont feel so helpless like i have been thru while my babies are still baby… great to share

Wow, feels nice to finally meet so many parents to compare notes with. I am a first time mother, my son is 7mths old and thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi and welcome! I was so happy myself to find this site and have made a few good friends that share common interest. Not many people practice Right Brain/Teach your baby to read stuff out here so it is wonderful to have someone to compare notes too like you said.

Hi all,

got the set from the Motherhood fair at the Singapore Expo which ends yesterday.
Met up with KL in person and he did a great introduction for his product.

my gal is turning 4 months in 2 weeks time and would be preparing her to start this interesting curriculum. :slight_smile:

hello everyone and thanks for your warm welcome lappy :smiley:

i am 22 and i have a 8th month old baby girl… i was surprised and thankful to find this site… i find this really helpful since i found ppt presentations what will help me in guiding her to speak…

she has profound hearing loss on both ears because i acquired German Measles in my first trimester and i personally teach her to speak along with her speech therapist whom we visit every other week :slight_smile:

looking forward for more tips on how i can help my baby :slight_smile:

god bless us all :wink:

Hello Everyone,

I am Sylvia and I am from Bangalore, India. I have a 7 month old son Ryan :slight_smile:
Thanks for this wonderful forum. I am looking forward to teaching my son so many things.

~ Sylvia

Hello to All,

Thanks for the warm welcome Lappy. I’m Cherie, a mother of a 9 month old baby girl. I’m looking forward to this forum and hoping to get more ideas of educating my baby. Glad to meet you all.

Cherie :wink:

Hello Lappy and Everyone! I am very excited about being a part of this community! I am a new mom and I believe in early childhood education. I was looking for support groups of parents who shared the same views. It is hard to find daycare that values not only the motor and developmental skills but also teaches and educates children at a very young age. I hope to learn a lot!

Thanks again.
D

Hi Im keen to purchase the download only version of Little Reader Basic. Anyone from Singapore here? Any testimonies?

I am Dhruvita Candy.

I am an Educator by profession. I have 2 kids. Kyle who is 18 months old and Kayne who is 1.5months old.

The Brillkids software seems to be impressive but I am still not sure whether I should buy it or not. I feel kids have to learn through out their life so why to begin so early. But I must say I would like my kids also to learn and understand faster, so I am totally confused…

Please help out…especially other parents who have used the software before.

I am wondering also whether or not to take the free trial. Are 14 days enough to invest in the whole curriculum??

Rgds,
Dhruvita

Hi everyone! I’m Chooi Sien, a new mother of 10-mth old baby boy. Found this forum from a friend who also a mother :slight_smile:

This forum is really full of info and it really encouraging me when seeing other parents have good result for their babies. I’m currently teaching my boy English, Math and Chinese using Glenn Doman method. Will keep referring to this forum for encouragement and info :smiley: And thanks for all mothers who share :slight_smile:

hellooo everyone!!

I am a new mother of a 4 month old boy, Skye! I am so excited about everything that i can introduce to my boy, but am so so so confused how & where to start…

I just printed out some infant stimulation flash cards to start out with… but… how do i know if he is ready for the next stage? Or, can i just cross over to teach him colors, fruits, animals, etc? Everything just seems so exciting!!

Hi! I’ve just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank