Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone!

My name is Lappy, and I’m the go-to-gal for anything related to our BrillKids learning software.

I’m married, and though I’m not a mom just yet, I’m interested in topics related to early childhood education. My husband and I plan on having a baby sometime in the next couple of years, and since I’m the type of person who likes getting ready for things, I love reading factoids and tidbits about pregnancy, birth and child-rearing. I love kids too [who doesn’t?
http://forum.brillkids.com/richedit/smileys/YahooIM/8.gif
] and I believe in keeping an open mind about new developments on how we can raise them to be better people.

To be honest, I’m quite excited to meet all of you so we can talk about what you think of our products and how we can improve on them. I love the fact that what we do can help parents and kids everywhere, and hopefully soon I’ll be hearing from you so we can talk about your wish lists for educational products that we can develop in the future.
http://forum.brillkids.com/richedit/smileys/YahooIM/3.gif

See you in the forums, and don’t hesitate to PM me if you’ve got questions on how to get around.

Cheers,

Lappy

Hi Lappy, thanks for the Welcome PM. It’s nice being so warmly welcomed into a new community. :clown:

Hello Lappy and all the mommy in this forum,

thank you for the warmest greeting from you all…hopefully this forum can have a big big something for us to educate our children.

GBU

Hi Lappy n mummies out there…hope to have a chance to exchange advice & learn from u all…

Hello lappy,
I need to thank you for the great job you are doing to bring our children up in education.
Am Mr. johnson from Nigeria, with a child going to be one year next month by God grace.
I really love these kiddies site and very soon i will post my own idea to, my wife’s name is mrs. Comfort johnson and my son’s name is Alex. A. Johnson.

thank you,

Johnson. A
****** edited, in case of spammers

Hai everyone

i’m a mother of 7 month baby boy. i can’t wait to teach my baby

Dear Lappy,
Thanks for the welcome note, I am a new parent. Got a 10 month plus baby girl. She is very active and likes music. But tends to get bored very fast with flash cards. Any advise on how to keep them interested.

regards
aiheong

Dear Lappy,

I’m from Indonesia, my real name is Wahyu, and I have one daughter, her age is 2 years and 5 month, and my wife is pregnant now, the pregnancy is 3 month.

I have already trying the little reader, and I think this is a great tools that helping us to play together with our child while learning languange.

Of course teaching foreign languange to our children is good thing to do, but I think that if we could teach our children to speak our own language first before other language is better, so could you give us the way to create just the content (I means not the multimedia, but the sound and the word) in our language, that is Indonesian language ???

And I hope I could make a group of parents in my neighbours to share about early education for our babies and using such a great tools like little reader.

Thankyou

Best Regards

Wahyu

Hi there everyone! Isn’t this such fun? We came across the program quite by chance, I was helping do some research for a friend who has a special needs child and wants to teach him to read. We hope that we can get enough points to win a free Little Reader to help him… It is a little scary getting started, but have posted my first download today. It is African Animals and although there have been lots on it - the pictures are quite natural and in the African bush and could be added to your Animals Category even as a second picture. My next lot have got some stunning pictures, I can say that as a friend of ours took them all. So look out for them!! You’re doing great - have enjoyed downloading all your hard work. Thanks :smiley: :slight_smile: :rolleyes:

TABS

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking forward to using LR and hearing about your success!

:slight_smile: R’rifka

Hi everyone,
I’m a first time mom from the tiny island of Trinidad in the West Indies. My husband and I are extrememly excited about using these methods to teach my one month old son. I am a journalist with a daily newspaper and am intriugued about early childhood learning.
Ciao and talk to you guys soon.

Hi every body
I am very happy to join and i just wana to share a few words about my self.
am married and i have a wonderful son named as pranav criss bharadwaj and i stay in India Andhra pradesh, Hyderabad. I conduct meditation and yoga for pregnant women as well as young parents aslo.I’m working as an health.and also giving regular programmes in tv on 5senses Joy of parenting.

I am very happy to learn many things from this brill baby forum.

Thank you 
                                                                   Jessy naidu. 

****** edited, in case of spammers

hi lappy…I want to talk Thank You so much. This program so great.

hi lappy…

Thanks for welcoming me in this forum. I’m a mother of two my eldest is 10 yrs. old and my youngest is just five months old. So happy to be part of brillbaby…

hi, nice to meet you. :slight_smile:

lol nice to meet you too… :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi all,

Just became a new mom and my boy is 2 month more now. Glad to be a part of Brillbaby and hope to learn more on how to teach my boy to read.

Bizzi

Hi yall!
I just came across to this site when I’m researching study material for my about 1 yo son. Thank you for a great community you guys made.

Hi Labby.

Thanks you the welcome note and thank you of the great job you are doing for this early education. I’m so glad and blessed to be part of brillbaby ! My son Cypress is 14 months now and I was started early education to him since he was 9 months old , I heard from my galfriend about shichida method then I’d been researching information of the method of Prof. Shichida Makota and Glen Doman. I read many picture books , flash card , Glam Doman math dots, try to figure some games to him everyday. Now i finally found this place got so many thing I can find it here and share with mother who loves early education :happy: how blessed I was :wub:

hello Lappy
thank you for your effort for help our children to increase their abilty to learn , I am Yasmine from Egypt , an architect and teacher in Unversity, i have one son called ahmed , has 8 monthes , i want to begin with him but i do not know when i do ,also there is a problem , what langauge would i teach him , arbic ( the main ) or english

thanks
Yasmine