Hello Everyone!

hello all

i’m from hong kong, nice to meet you guys here.
i like little reader very much! i can see the power after my son “connected” with little reader!! haha lol

thank you for the warm welcome.i’m a first time mom and my baby marielle is now 2 months old. i have started her with the black and white patterns and she coos and really responds to it. this is a great website, can’t wait to try the other stimulation cards and slideshows. :slight_smile:

Just to tell you more about myself.

I live in South Africa nd am 34 years old( almost 35) and my daughter is 7 weeks old and I am very interested in stimulating her mind.

I am so glad to ahve found this website and will put my maternity elave to good use making her flash cards and pictures

thanks so much

Hi and welcome to the forums. The community is great here and I hope you will learn a lot on how to teach to read and many more great ideas.

Hi Lappy!

I’m edward, Thankyou for your warm welcome!

I’m a dad for 2 kids! and i am intrested in bringing up my kids in a brillway.

Let us all share the responsibility of making our kids intelligent

Pl. let me know how to teach my kids multiplication tables in easy way.

Hello everyone, and I’m very pleased to see all of you here in the forums! :happy:

My apologies if I haven’t been able to answer lately, we’ve been working hard for the commercial release of Little Reader - which we launched just today!

To everyone who has a parenting or teaching question, I do hope that you post all your questions at the Early Learning Boards, where parents will be able to answer your questions based on experience and expertise! :yes: Depending on the subject or topic you have in mind, simply create a new post in the appropriate boards, and we’ll get back to you with answers shortly!

I hope you all enjoy your time here at the forums!

Cheers,

Lappy

hello lappy.

Thanx 4 such warm welcom in a new community.

i came accros your site wen i was searching material for my son.

i have a problem dealing with my son.he is 17months old,he is pampered so much by every1 at home xcept me so he dont prefer 2 cum 2 me.
m not xcesive strict with him but i belive that this is a foundation age of our kids.and they need to learn certain behavioural pattern and much more.
wen it at home the family members dont realise the outcome but in public i feel the problem.

wen ever i show him flash cards he is not sitting and watching them.

he dont even watch slide show that i have downloaded.

i m really worried abt how to tackle him.

hi all
i was so glad i found this site. it has such wonderful materials available for teaching babies and kids. i sure hope i can make use of them on my baby of 8 mths.

i think i have the same problem as Rups above. and on top of that, he gets easily distracted and most of time he doesnt finish the flash cards i showed him.

any tips on how to handle this are welcome!

cheers!

hello allmoms,

i am a mom of 23months old.topics going on here r really interesting and informative.

cheers

halow every body! specially for Lappy. thx for ur warm welcoming.
let me introduce my self. I’m a mommy of a 2,5 old years, daughter. I’m eager to maximize my daughter’s intelligence. I lives in Jakarta, Indonesia. I guess that’s all 4 now,cos i gotta go 4now… momie’s duties calling hehehe :biggrin:
Ok cu all. nice to meet u all! :wink:

hi… great to know this wonderful site smile:slight_smile:

Hello to everyone who wrote me back! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums! We hope that you enjoy your stay here!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

Hi everyone…i’ve finally had time to get onto the forum.

hello my name is pearl,married ,got 3 kids.Like any mother will surely wish the best for her kids .i live in ghana(west africa)26 years of age ;well doing the best i can for them but probably good advice for experts will do.i dont really know what else to give us introduction but am wiling to cope with you for the best benefit of all .thank you

:biggrin: Hi everyone. I have been checking if something like this if was ever created. Well this is a brilliant one. I definately will enjoy. Thanks :clown:

:ohmy: Ho how rude of me. My sweet little boy’s name is John and he is 10 months old.

Haha, it’s nice to meet you - KJsDad, Pearl and JohnS! lol Welcome to our forums!

I certainly do hope that you all enjoy your stay here - and do let any of us (any administrator, moderator, or even forum member for that matter) if you need any help getting around - we’ll be happy to assist you!

Cheers and happy foruming!

Lappy

Hello Lappy and all mums in this forum

I am Radha. I ve got twin children of 1year 10 months age -both boys. I am happy i ve come across this website so i can get advise from all of you here.

radha.

[hi radha Im susan from peru its really nice sharing opinions with people worlwide, i hope to hearing from you soon taake care of your twins bye.

Hi everyone!

This is going to be great to get to know everyone and make new
friends. 8)

I just wanted to tell everyone a little bit about myself. I am the 1st of 6 children. I am 23 yrs. old. I have been married for 5 1/2 years. I am a mother of 3. I have 1 boy he is 4 yrs. old, and I have 2 girls 1 is 2 yrs. old, and the other is 2 months old. I also run 2 businesses as well as help my parents with the rest of their kids.

Needless to say my life is totally crazy! :wacko:

I went and got my son registered to start pre-school this year and then we had to move. The pre-school was free if I lived in that area and since we had to move he got kicked out! I have looked in my area that we are in now witch by the way is only like 4 blocks from where we were before. Anyways, the school that is around this area says that we have to pay $175 a month for him to go to school. And its only for 2 hours a day and 2 times a week. Now does that sound crazy or what?

Anyways I decided that I am going to homeschool my kids and I need help to find out how I go about doing that. Any help would be great but you should know my husband just lost his job and we are having a real hard time trying to find anything around here. To me my kids come first and since I dont have any money what-so-ever it would be great if someone knew how I could get the stuff for FREE! I know it sounds like its alot to ask but I really need the help.

Thanks!

momof3under4