Hello Everyone!

hey, dont worry about that home schooling should be great for you and your children you’ll develope a better relation and youll be a really joined family, ok so try these steps:

• Fisrt you have to make a list of activities that involve artistic, educational and entretaining activities also some sport
    Then you have priorize them.
    Make a shedule for your children and please try to do it order is very importat to make thids work.
    You can use your own home supplies to educate your children just use your imagination

Take care of the contents that you can give them, they have to be related to their age. If you have the little reader it could be one of the activities to located in the schedule, why don’t you make a list of the activities that your children enjoy doing and send it to me? I can help you to put them in oder let’s try

[/quote]

Hi Guys,

This is a great place to be. Thank for having me.

Hi Lappy,

Congratulations to you and your team on a great job

Hi Lappy, I’m really thankful I came across this site, it’s quite interesting and a lot of great help,really :smiley: . I’m a mother of a child with cerebral palsy and I’ve been scouring the net for anything that could help me enhance my child’s development. So glad to become part of this community where I can ask for and share ideas with different parents.

MY name is Richard, new parent, my daughter is Jasmine 1 month old

Hello everyone and thanks Lappy for the warm welcome!! I am a first time mom to an amazing 2 year old boy and I am so glad I was referred to this site!! YAY BRILLKIDS!!

Hello everyone

I am new to this wonderful site and thank you Lappy for the warmth welcome :slight_smile: I am a mother of two babies and very interested to learn and prepare materials to start them of with early childhood learning experienceeeeee :yes:

take care

I’m looking forward to contributing to the downloads with some of my own. I had difficulty downloading slide shows in Portuguese. I will read directions and try again. I am also looking forward to the upcoming section on perfect pitch.

Hello everyone…
i’m new mommy from Malaysia…
my lovely son is Aqil 5 month old…

hi everyone,im Swati n my son is Paras (a precious stone). i came across this site while surfing n am really happy that i registered here.

Hello everyone! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy:

hi lappy,

thanks for sharing this to everyone! in newbie here, i hope i could learn many things for me and also for my baby…

:slight_smile:

Hello

My name is Krissy. I live in Colorado. My collegue at work gave me this website. I have been reading about it before registering and it is great. I am waiting for my grandkids. Can’t wait to try all these things on them when I baby sit.

Thanks for this website Lappy and KL it is truly wonderful I find I am on here everyday finding out what i can do next with my baby.

Hey Lappy thanx for your welcome message! Its been a great xperience that i found u… and so wonderful u are doing this… Anyway i started a poll on including this new language, Malay as we in some Asian countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei speak u see… I realize that its not inluded in the language choice amng the many downloads…hope u can introduce that how bout it?

Sorry to post so late, but I think most of the parents here would be very happy to have a grandparent who would do educational activities with our children. I know I would be! So it’s great to have grandparents here!!

Hello every one! My pleasure come here and let’s try together to make our kids more happy!

welcome to the forum jadon gao

make sure to browse the site and you will find interesting and imformative and feel free to question if you have queary

hope to see you on the forum

Hello,

Thanks for the introduction. I wasn’t that great of a reader by the time I entered college. I hope that I can teach my own child rather than sloughing it off onto another teacher. It would be a privilege to have my child read before the age of 2!

Right now my child is 18 months. He is currently able to pick up names of sports teams off of people’s shirts…its a start, but I am hoping he can read some actual words real soon .

I am the same way. It’s great if he is starting to read sports teams at 18 months. My son did start untill 23 months and only has a few words he knows (juice, cow, elephant) but it sure is wonderful if of son’s have this little advantage alone.
Jennifer