Hello Everyone!

hi~

i m not a mom but love kids and i got lots of nieces…
hoping i learn something here to be useful. :slight_smile:

oh , my name is teresa :wub:

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to join this team. I find the info and files to be downloaded very useful.

I have a lovely 25 months old baby girl, Lili and I only found this “program” a months ago, I wish I found it earlier, but no problem next time I can start earlier with it.

All the best

Kate

hi and welcome to the forum

we are gland to have you here, browse this forum and find interesting topics and pls don’t forget to share your ideas and experience to others

hope to hear from you

Hello to everyone. :smiley:

Hello, tell us a little about yourself. Welcome

hi i m a busy mom with 3 kids 8) boy 5.5 girl soon 4 and my little baby girl 1.3years old. i was trying to find something for my baby as my other kids are in school so we get very bored at home,i was looking for glenn doman,but found this site :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM. WE ARE GLAND TO HAVE YOU HERE. PLS FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THE FORUM AND YOU COULD FIND INTERESTING INFORMATION ANS DONT FORGET TO SHARE YOU IDEA AND EXPERIENCE WITH OTHERS

HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE FORUM

Welcome to the Forum!
Great to hear from you anytime.

Welcome to the forum. Here you’ll certainly find good friends and good resources.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions.

hi lappy and everybody,
my name is abdullah, and iam living in bethlehem.
my wife name is feda, and i have one baby, selina.
she is only 7 mounths, and my wife says that she can read, does she?
i need ur help to know and download the subject that helping us for our baby.

with regards.
abdullah.

ASAWRWB Abdullah,

Ahlan wa sahlan (welcome) to the forums of BrillBaby & BrillKids. Have you seen the information on the following sites:

http://www.brillbaby.com/
http://www.brillkids.com/

It will help you understand the forum topics/discussion a little more.

I am using the Doman method to teach my twin girls (20 months) how to read in English and Arabic, insha’Allah.

How did you learn about this site?
JAK
ASA
Ayesha

hi and welcome to the forum ABDULLA
we are gland to have you here. abdulla pls feel free to browse the forum and you could find the truth. babies can read and they love to learn. and your experience and idear to the forum

hi Lappy and all the mums,

thank you for the warm welcome!i am so happy to be part of this interesting and informative community.

i’m a first time mother.my son is turining 1 this march and i am very excited in teaching him so many things.

i am currently based in United Arab Emirates and my mum is overseas which is why i find this forum very helpful.

looking forward in seeing u guys more often in the forum.

cheers,
joy

thanky you Lappy for the warm welcome. I have two boys and my oldest is almost 3 years old already - I found this site a few months ago and wished that I had found this earlier. Am still glad though that with my baby, I will be able to use the pieces of information that are available in this forum. :slight_smile:

hi Lappy, i m so happy to found this website. i just knew about the flash card education 2 days ago and the full package was so expensive which i cant afford. found this site make me feel so excited to teach my 3 year old son.
hope to get more ideas from here. :smiley:

hi and welcome to the forum. we are gland to have you here.
pls feel free to browse the forum and add your ideas too.

here you can find some useful idea and information

Chanced upon this forum as I’m sourcing for information to build up a library of home-schooling materials as we’re following my husband to Melbourne and I intend to teach my 2 cheeky ones myself.

Good for you EJEZMom! I am also a homeschooling mom. It’s a lot of fun!

Dear twoAngels, I am sure your 3 year old will enjoy Little Reader and Little Math as well as the baby!

Hmmm, do we have a homeschooling forum here? It would be nice to have a place to share resources that we’ve found online, etc. I know there are other forums out there, but I certainly don’t have the time for more than one.