Hello Everyone!

Hi all I am just new to this. :slight_smile:

Dear Rishmy,

Welcome to the forums and early childhood education in general. There are many parents who are very helpful and so many excellent resources here.

We hope you enjoy learning and feel free to ask any questions and we will help you. I am relatively new at this as well - and it is easy and fun!

Happy Learning!
Ayesha :slight_smile:

hi and welcome to the forum.we are gland to have you here. feel free to browse to the forum where you would find interesting information. if you have any question to get through the forum just let me know

Hello Everyone!

I am Izza from Malaysia… a mother to 18 months old son.
I am happy to join this forum. so many useful info in this forum…

welcome all!

Yes, indeed. we are a bunch of parents who all believe in early education. A quote that keeps us inspired:

Learning is a reward, not a punishment.
Learning is a pleasure, not a chore.
Learning is a privilege, not denial.

Let our children know that they are the most fortunate ones in the world whereby their dads and mums spend time with them and giving them this gift of learning!

Cheers!
Hazel (A proud member of www.WINKtoLEARN.com - the place whereby your child makes friends with words!)

Welcome to the Forum!
You will find a lot of useful info, feel free to browse around.
Ask questions, there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable parents out here :slight_smile:
K for joining us Hazel!

Hello every one i new to this site
i really glad i found b/c i was going to spend too much money on the your baby can read program and i just dont have it to spend i have always had a love for learning im just hoping my son will have the same enthusiasm as me

hi Lappy,

thank you for welcoming me to brillbaby. i am a mother of a 2 yrs old boy. hope to learn more from eveyone here :wink:

hi and welcome to the forum.
we are gland to have you here, pls feel free to browse the forum and dont hasitate to add you experience and share ideas

hope to hear more frome you

Hi everyone,
I’m Imitalli…just joined your great forum and wanted to say Hi.

hi and welcome to the forum. we are gland to have you here.

feel free to browse the forum and share your ideas and experience with us.

love to here from you soon

Hi everyone,

I just found this website by chance when started searching “learning card” in yahoo. I believe that this is exactly what I am looking for and I am lucky to have an invisible hand to take me here. :closedeyes:

I lived in Hong Kong and my baby is just 4 months +. I am excited when seeing him day after day as he is learning fast and it’s time for myself to learn Early Development for my Baby boy. lol

hi and welcome to the forum. we are gland to have you here. pls feel free to browse the forum and share your idea and experience with us.

if you need help to get through just let me know

love to hear more from you soon

Hi Lappy and everyone,

Thanks for your warmest greeting, I’m so new here, so I’m learning how to use Brillkids to share my education experience.

My name is Jandy. I’m a chinese, and have a daughter called Abigail, she was just 6mths, I have started to play math dots with her for nearly a month, but she don’t seems interested in it.

I really don’t know what to do next, should I continous or stop and start another subject?

Thanks
Jandy

hi everyone! my name is joanne, I’m from the philippines. I have 2 wonderful kids, my eldest is 5yrs old and my second is 9 months, I’m teaching my eldest to read, i know it’s kinda late, i wish i learn about this site a little earlier, anyway it’s not yet too late to teach my kids to read right… :slight_smile:

hi and welcome to the forum
we are gland to have you here. feel free to browse the forum and share your ideas and experence with us

hope to hear more from you soooooo

hi, and welcome!i am also from the philippines. we have a filipino forum as well, try to see and browse in it as well.

[i]Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the welcome note. I am, i would say a new parent, of a two year old son. He is a very active kid, can’t sit one place for long. I need some advise on how to get him to learn to count, he knows his alphabet but it’s so hard teaching him how to count.

Hello,

My name is Chanda and my daughter Ashlyn is 8 months old. I’ve been trying to find all the information I can about early development and learning.

Even while I was in school I never felt that the teaching offered at public schools was indepth enough or personalized. When my younger sisters were in school (9 years younger than me) My mom considered Homeschooling them, and ever since I’ve been interested in different learning options.
Now that I have Ashlyn I want to make sure that I do everything in my power to help her with learning and growing.
I’m glad that I stumbled upon this site today and I hope to learn lots while I’m here.

:slight_smile:

hi joancusia,

I’m from the Philippines too.

you are right. It is not yet late to teach your kids to read!

Please visit our Filipino board. You can also read and learn so many from there!

Hope all of us can see each other soon and share our experiences.