Hello Everyone!

hi and welcome to the forum
we are gland to have you here. feel free to browse the forum and share your ideas and experence with us

hope to hear more from you soooooo

hi sal0me
have you tried little math. you can download it free. i think it will help you.
http://forum.brillkids.com/little-math/welcome-to-the-little-math-beta!-t2974/ :slight_smile:

Hello to everyone!

Dear Lappy, thank you for your warm welcome message sent to me!

I`m 33 years old and I have jung princess in age of 3 years. Her name is Alex. We are living in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia.

Wish you all wonderful day!

Glad to have everyone here! :slight_smile:

I do hope that you all enjoy your stay - please feel free to browse through the topics around here! I guarantee you all that there’s much to be learned!

Please also try to participate in the discussions, we’d love to hear more about you and your learning adventure with your child!

hiand welcome to the forum. we are glad to have you here. pls feel free to browse the forum nad share your ideas and experence with us

hope to hear more from you soooooon

Hi everyone. My friend suggested this website. I visited here, browsd thru the forums and was so impressed.
I have a 3 yr old and we are from tx

hi and welcome to the forum. we are glad to have you here. pls feel free to browse the forum nad share your ideas and experence with us

hope to hear more from you soon :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m excited to have found Little Reader. I am a mother of 5 boys ages 13,11,5,23months, and 3months. I’m anxious to see how this compares to the young ones learning process opposed to how the older children have been taught.

hi and welcome to the forum. im glad to have you here. please feel free to browse the forum and share your ideas and experience with us

love to hear more from you soon

Hi, I am a mother of 1. My son 7mth old now, hope to learn more tips fr other parents here.

Hi Everyone,
I am a mum-to-be soon. I am really interested in giving my child foundation to succeed in life academically, socially and physically. I look forward to learning from the forum, esp the parents who have followed the Doman books.
Cheers

Hi Everyone,

My name is Joey and married with 1 child.

I’m new to this forum,hope to share informations with you all in future…Cheers!

Hey thanks :slight_smile: i love being part of brillkids…

Thanks for the warm welcome. :laugh:

Thanks for the welcome email. I’m familiar with this site as my partner has been on here a while. Educating babies is her interest, but I’m beginning to realise it isnt all her responsibility.

Hi,
My Son is 12 months he just says only few words.I was worried abt is learning skills. I was talking to my cousin & she recommended this sight. I liked it. How long will it take for him to read if start in few days. how many minutes should i teach him? should it be little more cards. Any random numbers how much to show him?

Hello :slight_smile: I’m married and mother of one so far. He’s 2 months and 3 weeks old. I’ve enjoyed reading about topics that I can’t seem to get info on anywhere else. I look forward to more reading and trying out the programs.
Thanks,
Amy

hi everyone , i have one son who is 8 months old.
i’m glad i found this site. looking forward to learning new things for my little boy and of course meeting a lot of moms.

i think i have to do a lot of reading from this site.
thanks…

by the way i’m from Philippines.

thanks lappy. :slight_smile:

thanks for the warm welcome. glad that there’s website for parents to download for free. find it very useful, n looking fwd to learn n share wiz others

hi everyone!
Thanks for welcoming me. I’m a mother of a 4 month old. So happy to be part of brillbaby…javascript:void(0)
nowink