Hello Everyone!

hello everyone…

thank you for the warmest welcome o the forum. I am a mother of a lil angel called amirah najwa. She will be a year tomorrow and looking forward to it.

Hope to know all of you…

Thank you

Hidayah

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

Welcome ask away if you have any questions. I wish I had found this site when dd was 4 months.

Ciao everybody !

Thank you for great welcome PM!

I am new at everything-on forum,in parenting(pregnant with first baby,22weeks),just moved to the new country(Italy),using 2 new languages(English and Italian)…

My baby will live in trilingual home and I just want to be prepared and educated so I can educate him.

I feel I am in the right place :slight_smile:

welcome

hi everyone!

Thanks for welcoming me here. I’m a mom of a 9 month old cute little girl and i’m glad i found this site. Really looking forward to learning new things for my cute little girl and of coz meeting a lot of moms who have a lots of experiences. :slight_smile:

So happy to be part of brillbaby… :laugh:

hello ummikhyra!
welcome to the club!You r in the right track.hehe.This is really good and informative site.Anyway,where r u from,erm…malaysia I guest? :biggrin:

Hi Ummi Khayra,

Its soooo gooooddd…to see you here …heheheh. lol …congratulations to u!! Happy downloading the FREE Program (PPS) in this web & getting all the good information ok…send my lovely hugs to Khayra as well… :biggrin:

Feel free to write sumthing @ Malaysian Board we have here…

http://forum.brillkids.com/malaysia-b90/

Looking forward for ur participation in this forum…:slight_smile:

Watie

hello all,
I am anuradha, from bangalore India… married and hav a beautiful daughter of 2yr old… i constantly go thru… the forum… u guys are great… so helpful and kindness… i am happy to be in your company…

lots of regards
anu :slight_smile:

Hello!
I’m mum od 22.5 month old twin boys from Croatia.
Hope to learn new things here :slight_smile:

Hi, there. I am new here.
I am so interested and excited about nurturing the kids… but as much as I want to spend time with them, I found myself to have too little quality time with my kids . May I know how you wonderful mom manage to teach them regularly and consistently?

welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

hi lappy and all other mommies…

I’m a mother of a 18mnth girl. So happy to be part of brillbaby…

hi lappy,

thx for welcoming me…
i’m so glad to found brillkids…
btw, i’m a mother of a 2 yr boy :biggrin: …
i’m very interesting in teaching my boy how to read in his golden years…
so, i hope i can learn things here… :slight_smile:

Hi Lappy,

I am from India and thank you for the warm welcome message.

Cheers,
dpal

Hi Everyone…
Thanks a lot for that wonderful welcome message lappy. I am divya, from melbourne, mother of 5 months old Janaki.Glad that I am not too late here…

Hi everyone!

I’m so happy to see so many of your introductions here, and I do hope that all of you will benefit from the wealth of information shared by the parents and experts in this forum!

:happy: Hope to see more of you around!

I don’t know whether to address this to KL, Lappy or all who have done work on this site, but I wanted to say that in navigating through the site, it has improved greatly since I first signed up last year.

The general layout has improved, and the download section is easier to navigate. I like the preview option, which is a great time saver especially when looking for new downloads to import into LR (another thanks, by the way, for those who put that together; my 3 year old niece and 1 year old son are learning to read from it and we’re all enjoying the process!)

We’re really happy that you like the improvements we’ve made to our site and forum - we’re all working hard to keep on making user experience a fun and easy one for all of you here, and it’s comments like these which make our efforts so worth it. :happy:

Hope you all stay tuned for the next new user features and improvements we’ll be implementing! :yes:

hello Momsies!!

Im jen 28 yrs old from Philippines… Im so new here at brillkids…

so many things to share with you guys, but i think ill take it slow…

so grateful I stumble on this wonderful site