Hello Everyone!

Hey Lappy,

Nice to know you. I found this website on google search and find it extremely useful. It is not only helpful for early learning of children, but it also helps the parents to exchange ideas on the forum. The files found in the forum are a great resource and the members provide excellent advice from their personal experience.

hello. hello.hello… :nowink: :nowink: :nowink:

hello lappy! nice to meet you…i’m cheng 28, from the Philippines…i’m a mother of two boys…5 y/o and 1 mo. 19 days…your website is really great…and i really enjoyed downloading flash cards infant simulation…i’m still taking my time in enjoying the different features in your website…

God bless to all of you!

Hi,there
My name is Tania.I am from Bulgaria.I have 2 wonderful children a boy- 5years and a girl - 1 year.I found this great site 2 monhts ago.Its very useful.Keep doing yor great job.

Ive newly subscribed to the software,thanks to the discount! Im hoping that my son will respond to this Ive just gotto keep it zappy enough-he’ s 4 years old. I’ ve enjoyed peoples contributions thanks for some good downloads its going to be a fishing session before I get it all flowing so he doesnt lose interest! I can see the creating our own thing will be necessary,more things for me to do be do!

ps Ive just bought a laminator tho Ive no colour prints as yet but Ive already found it fab for flash cards…

hi lappy,

newbie here, from msia. have a toddler (14mo), i’m a stay at home mum too… thanks for the welcome msg, feel so warm.

btw, still reading all the post abt early reading/education. very informative forum. thanks everyone. esp the mod lappy, KL, nikki, etc… thanks so much.

have a nice day.

Hi there,

I am Andreas from Belgium :slight_smile:
This site is very informative and inspiring. Thanks for creating it!

Cheers,
Andreas

:yes: :laugh:
MERRY CHRISTMAS
YU CAN ENJOY MY FILES
BULBUL DHILLON

thanks for the welcome

Hi Everyone…
I’m Renu, 26 year old from India. I’m mom of 5 month old Son “Sejith”.
I am looking to find stuff to help my son get the best early education.I am new to this forum although I have been reading alot of information on the BrillKids website.
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.
And is there anyone from India. It would be so nice just to know…
Thanks and I hope you all have a great day!

Hello Everyone,
I’m Claire and I have and 18 month old son named Maximus. He speaks about 70+ words, does about 10 signs, but prefers to say “this”, “that” or “no” most of the time. He always steals books away from me when I try to read to him. I hope this will be something that will help him use his vocabulary.
I’m willing to take suggestions.
Thank you for your time,
Claire

HI Lappy, thanks for the warm welcome! I am a new comer and hope to meet more moms online.

Hi everyone,
I’m Gemma from Spain, a new menber. I have 2 wonderful kids, my daughter is 10 years old and my baby boy is 18 months.
I’m very interesting in teaching my boy how to read and I am using the Doman method but it’s very difficult I need more time in my day.

I hope to get more ideas from here.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have been a member for a couple of years but have only recently started posting! I have so much appreciated everyone’s comments and contributions over the years. I look forward to contributing as well. I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old, and have been doing both GD and LR/LM with them since they were a few months old. We can hardly wait for Little Musician to be released!

Thanks,

Bethany

Hi,
I’m Tana. My two kids (17 and 36 months) did baby sign classes when they were small babies and now they are learning to read and count.

Hope I find a lot of friends here.

I’m very excited about becoming a grandmother in three weeks or less. I’ve been updating myself on all the infant educational programs out there. After much research, my daughter and son in law have decided (and I agree wholeheartedly) not to introduce t.v. or video in the first three years of life–and maybe longer. So I am interested in old fashioned methods like flash cards three dimensional teaching tools etc. Any suggestions?

welcome to the forum.

be sure to read the forum and collect many topics discussed earlier that would keep ur interest

:nowink:

hihi everyone… i am first time papa and don’t know what to do to help my first boyboy…
hope can learn here…

thanks

Congratulations!! What a fun, and demanding, journey you have ahead of you. I’m a first time grandmother of about five days today. What a joy a brand new life is! Mostly, have tons of fun with your baby and he/she will grow up at peak development. “Bright from the Start” by Dr. Jill Stamm who heads New Directions infant brain development institute at Arizona State University, is a fascinating book that reconfirms the value of what most parents would naturally do anyway in interacting with their child, as key in infant brain development. She stresses the value of a loving primary (permanent) caretaker, along with lots of verbal interactions mixed with down time for the baby. Good luck!