Hello Everyone!

Hello :smiley:

Im a 29 yo single mom of twins :smiley: thanks for the warm welcome. looking forward for more interactions with people here.

Welcome to the forum!

Hello. It’s nice to be part of an online community and to be able to draw inspiration from the other parents out there. I am a little amazed at how many and how successful some of you moms are, its really something to read some posts. Thanks for inspiring the rest of us to be better parents and teachers to our kids.
Liza

Hello everyone! I’m so excited to be part of brillbaby community. I’m a mom of a 2-month old baby, can’t wait to teach her the brillbaby way! :smiley:

Hello everyone! I’m so excited to be part of brillbaby community. I’m a mom of a 2-month old baby, can’t wait to teach her the brillbaby way! :smiley:

Hi everyone,

I’m a mom of a 3-month old baby boy. Like you dear mommies, I’m excited to teach my son too.

Cheers to everyone here in brillbaby community!

Welcome~!

:blush:

Hi Lappy and to everyone here!

Greetings from Switzerland!

Hoping this will be useful for every moms.

God bless!

Hi everyone ,

I am new mom to be , i am 30 weeks pregnant.
Thank you for the warm welcome .

:smiley:
Hello everybody! It’s great to be in a community where everyone seems so inspired and interested in education.
We have an 8 month baby and are very excited about the Brillkids way of teaching babies.

See you all soon.

Hello Repu!

Have you downloaded the free trial of Little Read and Little Math yet? Also check our the free e-books about Teaching your baby Reading & Math (there are two) and www.BrillBaby.com is FULL of information and articles. Those are all great places to get started.

Make yourself at home and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

TmT

Hello and welcome!

Hi,

Very nice to be a part of Brillkids forum. I am a first time mom with a 17 month old. Just started working on the early educational practices and would love to hear and learn from brill parents here :).

Thanks,
Priya

Hi all!

I’m new here& love reading this forum! (especially on the product reviews)

Cheers,:laugh:

Hi This is Saunli

Hi Lappy,

Thank you for the warm welcome here in Brillkids. I hope to learn new things here. As a first time mom, it’s very exciting to know things how to deal with my baby. The infos are very interesting.

Cheers,

Eliza_Anna lol

Hi Lappy , thanks for the warmest greeting ! I’m really excited to explore this baby forum.

Welcome to all of our newest members! We’re so glad you found us. :slight_smile: Have fun teaching your babies.

Hello Lappy and everyone,

My real name is Janice from Sydney, Australia. I have two boys. The big one is 3.5 years old and little one is 2 years and one month old.

I just brought vaule bundle 1 yesterday and very excited it. My big one can repeat after seeing it. My little one sit still and very quiet look.
Hope they like and enjoy it. Can’t wait to show them again tomorrow.

Hi rabbitoto,

Welcome to BrillKids!!
That is so great that your son is already being interactive with the program.
I am sure that your younger son will catch on quickly by watching his older brother.
It is a good sign that he was quiet and looking at the program. He must have been very interested.
Have fun teaching your little ones and make sure you check out the extra files you can download from this site and input into your BrillKid programs.
http://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?overview=2

Melanie