Hello Everyone!

Maria, also here is the board, where some of the mommies who have special needs children share some additional ideas for early learning! Have you seen it?

http://forum.brillkids.com/parents-with-special-needs-children/

What programs have you used so far? I know my kids enjoyed Baby Signing time a lot, they did not start signing right away, but after a few months of watching a little bit of it, all of a sudden their signing expolded :yes: and it was fun watching them – plus I think it helped them with development of fine motor skills and correspondence.

We also print out flash cards straight from Little Reader and play matching/finding games with them. Well really the sky is the limit!

Hi Lappy,
Thank you so much for welcoming us in to this forum.Children are Fun and already you are meeting them,you will be the best mum in future.Lappy learning with Brillkids kits is brilliant and I appreciate it so much.Lappy;do you have something special for Christmas in Brill Forum?I have tried to down load some topics in Christmas and they do not play.I was trying to prepare for Christmas so that the children may have fun in the season.Keep us moving,salute Nataly…
Much love,
Emily

Hi hi, I am Raine… New to this place… Do guide me along… I am also a new mum with a 8 months old baby… :biggrin:

Thank you for the welcome. I am a mother of a 3 year old. He loves music and I want to build on it and help him grow more in the area.

Aditi

Hello Everybody!
I am also new here, I just found this forum and found it quite interesting and informative. I hope I will stay here for a while.

Hi to all the new members and welcome to BrillKids :slight_smile:
So glad to have you on the forum here with us and am looking forward to hearing more about your early learning experiences.

Hi Raine could you please be a little more specific in what you need guidance in? In the meantime please follow this link to download free ebooks provided by BrillKids to learn more about how to teach your baby
http://www.brillbaby.com/

Hello and welcome!

Hello, everyone!

I have been reading the information on this wonderful site for about a month now. We just started the free trials for reading, math and music today. My 7 month old daughter was really excited with the reading portion. I think we’ll stick with one subject at a time for now. And hopefully we’ll have the money to buy the full version very soon.

I am just so grateful to everyone that has worked on this website and these products. Since my husband and myself both work, it is really great to have an option such as this to begin early education with our little one.

Hello!New to this site but I am glad I found this

Hello and Welcome to brillkids! that’s great that you found this site too!

Hello everyone!
Dear Lappy! Thank you for your invitation for the forum!
I am from Russia. I am 37 years old.
We have a son, 6 months old, his name is Leonid.
We had been waiting for him many years, we are happy an also very happy to know about Brillkids!

Welcome to the boards! :slight_smile:

Welcome on board!
I am Ukrainian, but can speak russian as well I have a 9 months old Baby-Girl Marina.Let’s keep in touch.

Welcome to the Brill forum. Blessing to you and your family. Enjoy,

John
U.S.A.

Hello!
Thank you for the welcoming! Still figuring out how everything works on here :slight_smile:

Hi,

My daughter Arshi is only 2 years old. She is born on 17-Dec-2010. She can read words and count as well.

Please watch her video on Youtube. Below is the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqJR1n7IN5M&list=PLPOcVTCXqBGbEsfyGOa3sESOMJUMpeym_

Thanks,
Atin

hi lappy sy ibu baru disini… :slight_smile:

Hello & Welcome Ellinas! :slight_smile:

Hi, nice to know you all.My name is evaline… I have a 15 months old daughter and also in my 5 months pregnancy.

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile: