Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am proud mom of two kids and very eager to know the new techniques to develop our kids’ hidden qualities.

Hello Lappy, thank you for your wellcome

Hi, I’m a soon to be mum, I’m living in Western Australia. I became interested in early learning after seeing YBCR advertised on day time television. I was frustrated by the school system due to my own experiences and made up my mind to one day homeschool my own kids for at least a couple of years. I really didn’t start researching early learning until after I became pregnant. I’m looking forward to become what Domain calls a professional mum since I discovered my own love of learning when I was in University and can’t wait to see my own children discover learning for themselves.

Welcome to all of the newest members, we’re so glad to have you!~

Hello,
I’m new here and I’m really glad to join your community!

Hope to get interesting tips from you people :wink:

we are happy to see you here

just feel free to browse our forum and and talk about your interests

Hello everyone!

Im a mama of 9 months old. Glad to find the such excellent baby tools in here.
Excited to teach my baby :biggrin:

Mamjo

Wellcome!!!

Hello I am not a mom…lol is it ok for dads to be on here. My little Nariyah is 17 days old…her nickname is turtle cuz when she wakes up she pops her little head out her cover like a turtle coming out of its shell its the cutest thing. well just saying my hellos thanks for having me i need some sleep while she is cuz she; be up in 2.5 hours like clockwork…lol

[color=red][/color]
Hi,this is santhiya from india.
And im happy to join with you lappy.

Hi, I had a baby a week ago who probably has Down Syndrome (still waiting for results of genetic testing to come back), and in my research to learn about what we can do to help him best develop his potential, I learned about Brillkids! Hearing about the great learning options available is very exciting and I’m looking forward to learning more.

I am Emily Anyango Odera,from Kenya.I am the founder of Ketwangi orphanage in Kisumu Kenya.I am a single parent and a mother of five and a grand mother of six children.I am 50 years old and I thank God for this.I am so happy to be a member of Brillkids early child education foundation.Thank you so much for welcoming me in this forum.The children in my school are total orphans and they are in need of mother love,it is not long since I introduced this kit to them,I am now seeing lonely faces changing to happy faces.The kit brings love as they learn with Fun and at ease.I know we will continue meeting here and share more with you.
Thank you so much.
Emily.

Hi, Just joined from St. Louis, excited to have found this resource

Welcome MarthaT, we are just as excited to have you here :yes:
Feel free to post any questions you might have, you seem to have already figured out the search features :smiley: You will find a wealth of ideas and tips.

Hi! I’m new from Indonesia. Can’t wait to teach my 13 month son… So excited to have found this site. :slight_smile:

Hi welcome to BrillKids :slight_smile:

So glad you found this site too! If you ever have any questions please ask. There are so many wonderful people here on this forum who will love to answer any of your questions o share their experiences with you. I remember when I found this site I had many late nights reading through the previous posts here taking notes!

We look forward to hearing about your early learning journey.

Hi my name is Maria, I have a son who has downsyndrome who is going to be 2 in October. I also have a question, what program would i start with? I am happy to be here and hear all about your little ones reading.
Best wishes Maria :slight_smile:

Hi Maria,

It is nice to have you here!

I know other mommies of children with Down Syndrome found that Little Reader program suits well for them. It will definitely help with vocabulary expansion and development, multi sensory lessons are very visual and engaging ( and never the same!)

You can try it out for free here – http://www.brillkids.com/free-trial.php and see for yourself!

And of course feel free to ask any questions!

Welcome to the Forums!

Thank you skylark I will be checking the free trial out :slight_smile: