Hello Everyone!

hi everyone.
i’m new here and would be very happy to know other members

hi Lappy and everyone,
Im new to this website…glad I found it…

Hello Everyone.
I am Danial Henry. This is my first post in the forum. I love kids very much and looking for interesting discussions.

Hi hi…I am mother of 2…just become a full-time housewife recently…I.ve sent my elder kid for right brain program when he was 1 hrs+…been there for 2 yrs…I.’ bit worried as he knew lots of things but he can’t recite the word…e.g…when I showed him picture of most of the animals he knew it n said it loud…but when I changed to word he cant recite even as simple as cat…anyone has same experience? Pls advise what shal be done…FYI…my kid is 3 yrs old now…thanks…

Welcome to all of our newest members!

Siew Wan, he may be reluctant to show his knowledge. Have you tried the free two week trial of Little Reader yet? If you wanted to expose him to more words, that’s a great option for home versus his class. Do you work with him at home or does he do early learning only at the Right Brain School? If it’s just at school, try working with him more at home and he may respond better to learning with you as his mother.

Browse the boards for some more ideas. Figure out if he responds best to software, physical flashcards, flashcard games, personalized books, DVD’s, etc. These forums are a wealth of information. And remember there is no rush or pressure, follow his lead! Best of luck. :slight_smile:

Hi Lappy,

My name is Jee from malaysia. I was looking in the web learning tools for my son aged 1yr and 2 months old. I saw about this BrillKids and I was amazed with the kids in the video. i was thinking to get this to my son soon. Where I can get this in Malaysia? thank you Lappy. =)

Hi Lappy,

I was researching reading programs and heard great things about your program on a wesite for moms with little ones with Down syndrome. I am the proud grandma of a two year old with Down syndrome. I am going to be watching her several days a week and was looking for educational programs fo her. I just download the trail and can’t wait to try it.

my name nin .I am thai .my son 1yr 8months old.I just download the trail thank you nin

hi and welcom to the forum ninyapron .

hope to see you around

Hi !!! thanks for the Welcome PM. It’s nice being so warmly welcomed.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amira. Nice to meet you all. :blush:

hi this is miyase i am a lovely baby :slight_smile: :laugh:

Hi LAPPY

I jayashree from India.
Mothers are just not mother they are junior associate research fellow in child and human development and family well fare.They likely take suggestions from their mother,MIL who are successfully raised their children termed as senior research fellow in this area.I am blessed with a daughter and now she is 27 months.
From the pregnancy till to date,really i am researching about her overall development.I have a parent group and discuss generally about the raising kids.
recently i started to set up a creche cum playschool.
Your team is great,i inspired,learned and enjoyed a lot from this site for my Lil.
thank you.

Hi. Im new here… :blush:

Im a mother of 3 all girls ( 5, 11, 14) respectively.

Im here to share my experiences and in return will be able to learn from you guys.

I know I will enjoy my stay here… Coz I sense that guys are all nice and friendly. :biggrin:

Hi lappy,
Tq for welcome me into this brill kids forum… Can’t wait to educate my child through little reader. Hope can share from all of u… I am mother of two son. Elder was 7 yr n 2nd just 5 mth.

Hey Lappy,

Great to see your presence on the website! Im sure I will be asking you a few questions in the near future regarding the software!

lol lol

Hello Everyone

I just started teaching my 14 month old son last week…he seems to really like it…does anyone know how to write the progress of the day?

Hola, my name is Kareen i am a peruvian mom living at Georgia i have a 13 month baby named Jean Pierre who i adore. I love learning and i happened to find this awesome website and now i am learning even more about teaching my baby how to read. I really want to buy this program but at the moment we don’t have the money but i now somehow the money will come so I want to know many different ways how to get coupons, discounts and so forth to apply towards my purchase of little reader deluxe and little math bundle. In the future i want little chinese and little music :slight_smile: Please feel free to introduce yourself to me i want to learn how to use the different options we have on this program which i think is ONE OF THE BEST!!! i use the forteen day trial and my baby already recognizes four words I was impress and my husband too. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance and hope to know you all .
PS so far the personel here is great they answer all my questions on time.

Hi my name is Lyn from UK. I am have daughter is about 24 months old now. I have been started flashcard with her since 3 months old. I am happy to join this forum.

Hello it is so nice to meet all of you!! I am cliff!