whats the difference between the Shichida method and Glenn Domanns?

I only know what I already told you above. There is not much information on the Shichida method, as we have already said. You would have to go to the classes. The members of the classes are supposed to keep the stuff a secret.
You can try to read the book I mentioned in my above post and try the games, but other than that, I don’t know what to tell you.

Thanks dear.

Sapna

More info on Shichida - http://educationinjapan.wordpress.com/of-methods-philosophies/dr-shichidas-spy-kids-school/

Memorization of numbers — the children practice memorization of a thousand images linked to numbers. Eventually they will be able to recall any number combination using image-association. Presumably this is taught after maths has been mastered.
I couldn’t obtain details about the images taught but imagine that is is similar to the Peg system. This system uses the basic consonant sounds to represent the ten digits: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 0. It is the phonetic sound that matters and it is the sound that represents the numeral. For example, the letters T and D make a similar phonetic sound-one is harder than the other.

1=T,D
2=N
3=M .
4=R
5=L
6=J,SH,CH, soft G
7=K, hard C, hard G
8=F,V,PH
9=P,B
0=S,Z, and soft C

Possible images 1-20: Tie, Noah, Ma, Rye, Law, SHoe, Cow, iVy, Bee, ToeS, ToT, TiN, ToMb, TyRe, ToweL, DiSH, TacK, DoVe, TuB and NoSe.

This system can be used to recall historical dates, telephone numbers etc-an adult can easily learn how to recall a 100 digit number forwards or backwards using this method.

Excellent referral, Chris1! Will check it out more asap!

Looks like Taipei, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia, and more overseas schools were opened in New York in 2002, in Hawaii in 2003, in Indonesia in 2004, and in Thailand in 2008.

from
http://www.shichida.co.jp/english/c1-4_school.php

☯

here is a link to a blog post with a sample shichida learning session.
http://trainingforbabies.blogspot.com/

To understand more the Right Brain, I would suggest reading Jill Bolte Taylor’s “My Stroke of Insight” - http://drjilltaylor.com/index.html. From the beginning of her stroke till the end of her recovery, she - an neuroanatomist - tells us how did her right brain took control when the left brain was turned off, and how did the left had to be taught to work again…

ESP, in my opinion and from my experience, is something that a kid can find out on his/her own, without someone teaching it to him. And maybe it depends on the inclination of the child - if he’s more opened to such things, it will happen in his or her life.
At 2-3 years old I had an experience that really changed my perceptions and believes from that moment on. And I began to be curios about making games/experiencing with my mind before going to sleep.
When it comes to books, I think that anyone can feel or make acquaintance with an author by reading his books or writings in general. We can feel the emotions a person has when reading his/her posts on a web, articles etc. We all feel that. If we translate this feeling into energy, I believe this is what children perceive. And as each sound is different, so a word’s “signature” in frequency should be different too.

Still, if Shichida method means working with these perceptions it’s very good. But if we can’t teach our kids this, because we can’t get to the teaching places or we don’t know what and how to do certain things, it’s ok. If we let children explore on their own, without override their thoughts and feelings and perceptions with ours, then they can learn more from their personal experience.
When I was a kid, my parents had to go to work, and before the age of 6 I had to stay alone at home for a while till they came back in the afternoon (this lasted about a year or more). It was safe for me. And inspiring. I could do whatever I imagined. I could even draw on the walls without my parents being upset, on the contrary. And I could use my mind in fantastic ways. It was the most interesting period of my life.