Success story : Brain injured child can read, they are fast-reader!!!

If you would like to watch the video please click on this link instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9NqHcHNWWA
It seems to be too big a file. I had entered the video in a contest and it is still available on their website.

Hi Mom of Chloe,

Its great to hear such great progress. :biggrin: kudos to you and your family for working so hard. What type of material are you looking for? Do you mean books from 6-12 level? I am sure you have tried books at the library. We have used bookstore here and the library also sells books. They have fiction and nonfiction both for kids and young adults. Let me know if you are interested, I would love to mail them.

I am sure online there is tons of information but the best way is to look up a curriculum for a grade and then search individual subjects on that curriculum online.

Best wishes,

Hi Ariel!

it’s been a year or so not checking my account, Chloe is now reading commercial books. First came to the Institutes they suggest to use homemade books that we made by our own with large font, gradually made it smaller and smaller so she is ready to read commercial books, we dont need to make books anymore, we can use any other books that we want.

We have hundreds homemade books, made by me and friends who also went to the Institutes, if u like we can share it to you…

Anyone has encyclopedic material, kindly share it to me :biggrin: , any links or ebooks, id love to… thanks so much

Margaret
Chloe’s mom

Indonesia

Congratulations for your daughter, the story is really touching

Wow, Margaret! What an encouraging story. Chloe is doing great things thanks to all your hard work! Good job!

Thanks for the update. I’m so glad to hear that your daughter is doing so well!