Softway Mozart for a $50 discount! 1 year license for only $100 bucks!

Hi Brillkids Moms and Dads,

Anyone interested in getting the Softway Mozart software for 100 bucks for 1 year license. (This is at a $50 discount) And a chance to get a the perpetual license for FREE if you are active on the softway mozart forums. We need a total of 5 people, although the more the merrier! We have 3 people in already so two more would be great.

More details available later. Please let us know ASAP by replying here if you are interested. The offer ends potentially by November 24th.

Thanks everyone!, Have a great Thanksgiving!

I’m interested! Count me in! :slight_smile:

May I know what is Softway Mozart & for what age group pls ? :huh:

visit this website for more info on the product : http://softmozart.com/
and you can also search this forum for reviews.

Thx forthe info. :nowink:

:slight_smile: interested!
more details, please!

Very interested please give me more information and if you have your five people yet. Thanks!

Only one more day left for this offer!

Anyone else…?! :smiley:

what about the people who own the deluxe software version ???
viv

Guys,
We have an extension (thanks to Hellene) upto 30th Nov… If anyone else is interested, that’ll be great!

Jasmine

I am interested. Count me in.

Last call :slight_smile:

Is anyone else interested to join a group of us to buy a 12- month Soft way to Mozart curriculum for $100 USD . (This is at a $50 discount) And a chance to get a the perpetual license for FREE if you are active on the softway mozart forums. We will need to post about oUr experience with SM program (good or bad) at least once a week on SM forum.

OFFER EXPIRES December 1st, 11.59 pm .

Please add me to the list! Hope I am not too late.
Thanks Tracy

Ok I just spent time on the website, I have a question or two but one important one. Cn more than one person use the software at a time? Will it remember where individual people are up to? Or will I need to pay for each kid and myself I am very very interested! And I would be happy to post the result from my almost 4 year old son and myself! If we can both do it for 100 bucks I am in!

I’m fairly sure that you dont need to purchase the software for each person. That is the whole point for me as i want to use myself and for my daughter and then later for my son too as he gets older. To be 100% you could email the website - they are usually very quick to respond.

The price is $100 plus shipping so depending where you live (if you are outside the USA like me!) this can push up the price a bit.

I’ll PM you all the details of the offer too. The more from Brillkids starting at once the better - hopefully we can give each other lots of support and encouragement.

I jumped on to purchase and it said the code was invalid :frowning: as it was out of date. I will email them tomorow and plead for an extention I think :slight_smile:

Is this offer still available? If so then I want to do this. Please let me know.

I’ll send you a PM with details, in case you didn’t get any from the other girls.

I’m sure if you contact Hellene directly and plead for an extension she will agree - it’s only a few days! Make sure you mention you are part of the group from Brillkids and that the offer is $100 for a one year licence with the option of free perpetual after a year if we are very active on the forum.

I really hope she agrees - it will be great to have a big group of us all starting together :smiley:

Helene said the offer has been extended until the 7th december so you have to be quick :slight_smile: I got mine and a very resonable $32 shipping to Australia! The code hasnt changed so if anyone else wants it post here and one of us will forward you the details.