'Soft Mozart' discount for members of this forum

Hi, guys!
I am so sorry - hadn’t been fast with decision about the ways to give you some break on the purchase of our software.
However, we - the Soft Mozart team - truly want to help you.
Technically to provide coupon system is currently impossible for our site.
We offer each member 10% discount for Home version ($20 – total cost is $179) and 15% discount for Deluxe. ($54 – total cost is $305)
You have to make a regular order here http://www.doremifasoft.com/ourstore.html and during the process of checking out you have to write to us your forum nickname.
We’ll manually deduct the price of the software after viewing your forum profile.
Also, all the members of the forum would be provided with 1 year of lesson plan and I will personally conduct your home practice with your children on this forum from June 7th 2009.

Hi HH,

That’s great! I recently purchased Soft Mozart. I have only play a little with it and am still learning about the software. It will be great to have your lesson plan and home practice. Thank you!

Joan

Hi HH, finally … yes we are interested in the product … but how do you ship it internationally?? i saw that it is ground shipping only , downloadable for song list …

so if we pay for it we have no gurantee that the product will be safely delivered … if ground shipping … meaning by ship and land … it may take months …

just asking what would you normally do for international shipping … and how much does it cost for UPS or DHL to HK.

also will the software work with windows 7 …64bit o/s??

thx HH.

That’s awesome! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Please, send me request email to info at doremifasoft dot com and I will send you by reply in attachment.

What country are you from? We send almost everywhere by Express (priority) mail. It takes to 10 business day. The shipping cost about $40-$50
Please, send request about you system to our email info at doremifasoft dot com, because I am not sure what windows 7 means

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

What country are you from? We send almost everywhere by Express (priority) mail. It takes to 10 business day. The shipping cost about $40-$50 Please, send request about you system to our email info at doremifasoft dot com, because I am not sure what windows 7 means

We are in HK, Hong Kong. Oh great its express priority … it safer that way … we normally use that … perhaps should change the option to express priority instead of ground shipping … as its a different meaning …

Windows 7 is the new operating system to be launched by microsoft by end of the yr … starting from next yr most computers should with a operating system will be using windows 7, now its vista(32bit) or vista(64bit), they are phrasing out windows XP(32bit), win2k pro(32bit), … and windows 7 and future computers will be 64bit … so we’re just trying to be future proof … otherwise any 32 bit software we buy now will only last 1-2 yrs… any clue if it is going be a 64 bit proof software? (meaning a cd or dvd that contain both 32bit and 64 bit system)

i am eagerly waiting everyday for your reply about when you would be offering a special … finally its here … yippee…

thx alot Helena … waiting for your kind reply i am sure many would be interested in knowing if its future proof too…

Wow HH,

Thanks so much. I just purchased Soft Mozart earlier this week and had put my forum name and request for your lesson plans in the comments section. Did I get the discount? And how will I know when my product has shipped? I only received a confirmation of my order in my email.

I can’t wait to see how you are going to conduct the home practice. I am ready - I hope I get the software by then!
It will be neat to be following along with other parents in this forum on how their child is progressing with Soft Mozart! We are so excited.

Jaluitgirl (Kristina)

We are in HK, Hong Kong. Oh great its express priority .... it safer that way .... we normally use that ..... perhaps should change the option to express priority instead of ground shipping .... as its a different meaning ....

Windows 7 is the new operating system to be launched by microsoft by end of the yr … starting from next yr most computers should with a operating system will be using windows 7, now its vista(32bit) or vista(64bit), they are phrasing out windows XP(32bit), win2k pro(32bit), … and windows 7 and future computers will be 64bit … so we’re just trying to be future proof … otherwise any 32 bit software we buy now will only last 1-2 yrs… any clue if it is going be a 64 bit proof software? (meaning a cd or dvd that contain both 32bit and 64 bit system)

i am eagerly waiting everyday for your reply about when you would be offering a special … finally its here … yippee…

thx alot Helena … waiting for your kind reply i am sure many would be interested in knowing if its future proof too…

Did you try our Demos on your computer? How do they work?

You suppose to receive your order shortly now! Please, let us know and we’ll start

Did you try our Demos on your computer? How do they work?

No Helena, retail windows 7 will only be out at the end of the year, and to be fully available maybe mid next yr, i am intending to upgrade all PCs to windows 7 by mid of next year… and intending to use 64bit software … which means a whole lot of upgrading and software buying given i have 3 PCs … to work with … also windows 7 has touch screen ability which means i can install most of the educational stuff into the yet to be bought touchscreen PC for the little girl … since she can’t type yet at least she knows how to poke … or tab. so she can do most of the things by herself then …

I plan to use the soft mozart for her starting next yr (she is only 1+ this yr) for 4 yrs? if she is still interested, and maybe to teach the next sibling with it … so looking at using it for some 4-8 yrs … but in 2-3 yrs all 32 bit soft and hardware system maybe phased out …

So will your technical team be pushing out a 64bit system?? If its next year then i guess i will have to wait … otherwise we would like to try it out ourselves too … LR is both 32bit and 64bit ready …

Thank you very much HH.

Hi Helena,
Does your offer has an expiration date?
Thanks,
Xica

Dear Trinity Papa,
I think, the most important thing - is to start being musically literate before your child would be ready for lessons. Russians say: in order to be really educated, you have to have 3 diplomas: yours, your mother’s and your granny’s. Also, I would recommend to have a computer JUST for music learning, because you have to connect it with keyboard/piano and make it accessible to practice any time (ideally).
You may buy today any computer below $100 to use with our program: it doesn’t require much of the memory, but good video and sound cards are must.
As it goes to development, our team is always monitoring the changes in the software market, but not religiously.
Our goal is the educational excellence and music literacy for every family. The goal of Microsoft is a bit different: they just want you to buy their product hopefully every year

Good question! I think, we would close the deal at the end of the summer (August 31, 2009)

Our goal is the educational excellence and music literacy for every family. The goal of Microsoft is a bit different: they just want you to buy their product hopefully every year

Thank you very much Helena for your reply … yes i have thought my baby basic music lessons and perfect pitch training using a electronic keyboard …unfortunately it does not have midi input so i guess i hav eto get another one … at 1yr 4mth when i ask her where is middle C and she sings Do … and point to the middle C key on the key board … she likes music and dance to it sometimes trying to imitate singing … and i was planning for the next step and your soft-mozart was the natural selection … good stuff … just hope she builds her interest in piano …violin and singing …

Computers are a very funny thing … hence why i don’t upgrade Operating systems all the time … i am still using the old reliable windows 2000 pro … even for a dual core … but its very hard to find hardware that still supports windows 2000 … XP is also phrasing out like windows 2000, vista is a in between and will be replaced by windows 7. From next yr most new PC sold with operating system would be windows 7. Even if i find a very cheap computer or build one myself, i would not be able to find the driver that would work with windows 2000 or XP anymore. And the thing is computers last 2-3 yrs before hardware parts goes haywire … and finding new hardware that would work with old pcs is very difficult. And by then in 2-3 yrs, i would be forced to buy whole new PCs which only works with windows 7 due to driver problems. Hence why i hope the soft-mozart can work with windows 7, if i am to use it for 8 yrs.

Yeah Microsoft … that’s why they call them M$. But thanks Helena … i hope your team would be making soft mozart 64bit windows 7 ready …, so that i can invest in it for 8 yrs rather than until my old PCs die in the next 2-3yrs max … right now its still very flux …

Why Windows 7…

Windows 7 available in October: Microsoft

Wed, Jun 03, 2009

WASHINGTON, June 2, 2009 (AFP) - US software giant Microsoft said on Tuesday that Windows 7, its new-generation personal computer operating system, would be available in October.

“Windows 7 will be available on October 22,” Microsoft said in a brief statement which provided no further details.

Microsoft had said last month that Windows 7, which replaces the much maligned Vista, would be available to customers in time for the holiday shopping season and the October release date is ahead of expectations.

Windows operating systems are used in about 90 percent of the world’s computers, according to industry figures.

Copies of Windows 7 RC were also made available to developers and early reviews have praised the operating system for its stability and for avoiding problems that plagued its predecessor Vista.

Vista complaints included that it was not compatible with some software designed for the previous-generation Windows XP operating system and that it was too much for smaller capacity “netbooks” or older computers to handle.

HH,
I would like to do the soft mozart program to teach fluent reading, etc. My baby is only 15 months, I don’t think he is old enough to start. What readiness skill should I look for before starting the soft mozart program, or what is the youngest age you think is appropriate to start the program.

Hi Hellene,

I recieved the SM package and have it fully installed in my computer and am ready to go. Will you still be conducting the home practice on this forum? I haven’t seen a thread yet? I can’t wait to follow along with other parents. I played a few of the games myself last night. Since I don’t have any background in music I found them fun and a bit challenging. I’m not sure how to begin with my son. So can’t wait to learn from you!

I think, you have to start first. When your child will be 24 month, you may start teaching.