Skirt or jeans

Do u like skirt or jeans???

:slight_smile:
Hi - mostly I like jeans - but in very hot weather I sometimes prefer a skirt

Jeans

Thats Good!!! I like skirt

After much thought and consideration, I’d have to go with jeans. :tongue2:

HHHMMM…Jeans! :tongue2:

Depends where I’m going but I usually prefer skirts unless they are impractical :wink:

When I’m thinner, jeans, when fatter, skirts. When pregnant, and in the fat period after pregnancy…skirts. They cover over a multitude of sins.

I like both. Lucky I live in Japan. Its the fashion here to wear skirts over jeans!!
yes I am not kidding. lol

I like to wear a short skirt over jeans… to cover my butt!

I like to wear jeans/ leggings under my skirt… so I dont have to shave my legs lol

Yup when I wear jeans outside I also wear a short skirt over it or a dress for modesty reasons :wink: Lots of people here do the same and it looks pretty good and fashionable too :yes:

I like to wear the hanky hem skirts or short hanky-hem dresses over jeans. I like to layer my clothes. To cover over a multitude of sins… lol

jeans with hip covering kurta top on it.
Well dont like showing my hips :yes:

jeans most of the time. especially when running around after little ones. would’nt want anyone to get a surprise!

I wear both skirts and jeans (and dresses). But when I’m going somewhere (like the park) I almost always wear jeans.

I usually wear jeans

I pretty much wear jeans every day. Comfy and practical.

I think I’ve been wearing a jumper skirt (like overalls, but with a skirt) for the last … oh … 12 years. I wore out my first one and my kind mother-in-law has sewn me more every year (or so). I like that it has big pockets, I can continue wearing it when I’m pregnant (loosen the tie in the back) and can easily nurse the babies. I wear jeans, too, but I like my jumpers. :smiley:

Im a jeans girl all the way, only wear skirts or dresses on specoal occasions