Skirt or jeans

Jeans and pants 364 days a year… :stuck_out_tongue:

i like skirts for the summer months, but usually waer 3/4 jeans as this way I can get down with the little one and not have to worry about what the wourd sees.

i love them both

Skirt for me

Both

I like both.

Love jeans.

I wear jeans but hubby has complained he hardly sees me in skirts. :blush:

i love jeans

I fell in love with skirts this summer. They’re so comfortable! I would just wear the longer, flowing ones so it was never a problem to get down on the floor and play with the kids. I would even be out running around and jumping on the trampoline, no problem, I loved how comfortable they were.

But I’ve been back in jeans almost all the time since the cold weather hit cause I hate pantie hoes and it’s too stinking cold here in Chicago!

jeans - BUT, some skirts are extremely comfortable …when you find those kind, I prefer over jeans.

i like jeans. In Maldives no one or very few people wear jeans but small children will wear them

Anything, as long as its comfortable and looks good!

OOOOOOOps this is nice.as iu have never worn jeans i like skirts. :wink:

i like both

i like jeans

I love wearing skirt. It looks good to me.

in summer skirts but in winter woolen trousers not jeans it will not keep u warm.sometimes i wear a pygama under.

skirts…the good fitting ones which look really nice when thin…like the pencil fit ones,etc…Now that I am trying to lose weight JEANS

ha ha :biggrin:
jeans :wink:
I don’t think I own a skirt that fits me anymore
since I went back down 4 sizes since having my last baby :slight_smile: