No one likes coffee? :)

I like both coffee and tea .Enen on a hot summer day my hubby ask for a cup after meals.I do them about 5 times a day.

i dont like coffee & tea, but chinese tea,herb tea- yes, as they are said to be good for you. In singapore, most of the elderly here like to drink coffee and tea. Their favourite past time to is hang around at coffee shop to drink coffee and chit chat with their friend

coffeeee is caffaeine caffaeine is a drug protect your baby from drugs :wink:

Some interesting puzzles for older children-The answers are not intuitive and children will learn to question assumptions.

A shopkeeper says she has two new baby beagles to show you, but she doesn’t know whether they’re male, female, or a pair. You tell her that you want only a male, and she telephones the fellow who’s giving them a bath. “Is at least one a male?” she asks him. “Yes!” she informs you with a smile. What is the probability that the other one is a male?

Answer-One out of three!

Say that a woman and a man (who are unrelated) each has two children. We know that at least one of the woman’s children is a boy and that the man’s oldest child is a boy. Can you explain why the chances that the woman has two boys do not equal the chances that the man has two boys?

Answer-the chances are only 1 out of 3 that the woman has two boys, but 1 out of 2 that the man has two boys.

Hope that you enjoy these puzzles, Chris.

i too read theres research proving so, even on CNN
heres a link
http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s631804.htm

As for me, i am ALMOST an addict of coffee, cappuccino actually.
but i can go without days but I’d prefer coffee always

i love having coffee in the mornings!and will end my day by drinking tea! :smiley: at the course of the day or after a heavy meals, i will take tea infusion which is just right!! :wink:
though when i was preggy n breastfeeding, did not have any of these stuff!BUT!!!on the night before i deliver Issam, i had a herbal tea before bed which had actually induced my labor since i was already delayed 3 days :slight_smile:

I absolutely love both coffee and tea.The coffee I like hot with lots of cream and suga, and tea I like better cold with lots of ice and sugar.Okay, okay so I really love the sugar the coffee and tea are just added flavor to it,lol!I’ve heard that coffee is brain food,of course everything in moderation.

I am not a big coffee drinker, only on occasion. But when I do have it, I absolutely love the frozen specialty coffees with fresh whipped cream on top.

Yummmmmmm! :biggrin: