No one likes coffee? :)

I like milk tea. Have never liked coffee.

Wow, I’m frankly quite surprised this thread came alive again! lol

Speaking of coffee, I’m having one right now - there’s nothing like a hot cup on a cold day. :happy:

I’m also a tea drinker, and depending on my mood, I do have a hankering for some really good tea - specific teas for specific moods. Peppermint tea for the evenings, Pu Erh after a big lunch, green tea for de-stressing, and lemon and berries for when I feel under the weather. :rolleyes:

I don’t think you can go past a chi latte. my wife make the best one at home. the secret is to dissolve the chi powder in a few tablespoons of hot water first, them add them freshly steamed milk ( or she warms the milk in the microwave the shakes it in a jar to make it frothy) - either way, yum

I like coffee when it has enough sweetener and cream to make it taste like hot chocolate. :laugh:

I like tea. I was surprised to hear that green tea was low in caffeine, as I had to stop drinking it because it caused my heart to have irrigular beats. I did a quick search online and found:

coffee - 16 mg/ounce
cola - 3.75mg/oz
black tea - 5 mg/oz
green tea - 2.5 mg/oz
decaf tea - .5 mg/oz
herbal tea - 0 mg/oz.

I didn’t know black tea had so much caffeine. I guess that means my irrigular heart beats are caused by something other than caffeine, as I can drink black tea, but not green. :confused:

You know, in the U.S.A. we are told to stay away from caffeine when we are nursing. But when I had a baby in Germany, they came around everyafternoon with coffee (no decaf), and it was offered at every meal, too. The differences in practice are interesting, aren’t they?

I hate coffee. I occasionally drink tea but mostly I drink water. Water is good for you 8) since that is the main ingredient we are made of .

I love coffee and tea. Not flavored tea though just good old black tea with sugar and occasionally milk. For coffee I will go anywhere from plain old coffee to mochas/lattes.

I absolutely can not STAND coffee. I never have and never will but i love tea

I’m a coffee person and usually need 2~3 cups a day. When I was pregnant, I drank one cup a day. Now I am nursing my son, I still enjoy my coffee. Can’t stand decaf though.

I like tea too, especially jasmine milk tea w/ pearls (bubble tea) on a hot day.

When I was in high school I used to drink coffee because my mom
used to prepare it during breakfast.
Now, I choose to drink tea. ( Tea that promotes healthy
lactation.) Because I still breastfeed my 2 year old son up to now.

I have a hot chocolate or mocha on special occassions, well mainly when we go on holidays. Other than that I usually stick to water, it’s great. While giving Koen water from his drinkie cup today we made up a niffty little song that he laughs at each time. It’s actually an adaption, but here is how it goes:

one, two some water for you
three, four I know you want more
five, six have another sip
seven, eight drink it down straight
nine, ten lets start again

simple, but he likes it.

for me coffee and tea is very new thing, often i did not take them in any time but from November on wards i start to take them occasionally i drink cappuccino only and old black tea some time with lemon.
i love juice more than any thing.

do you know one of my friend told me if a men drink coffee more than he needs. he may not have the chance to get babies. i d not know but she told a doctor told her

ya actually i don’t like coffee.
but i like milk tea

me too i don’t like coffee but i like tea

No tea no coffee

I love coffee

I don’t like coffe or tea

coffee was THE reason to get up in the morning, but now that my daughter’s here …it’s the second!

but without coffee I can’t stay all day with my baby, he is too fast for me :happy:

I love coffee and can not live without it. My day starts with a big cup of fragrant, sweet coffee with cream. Yummy! :yes:

I like coffee.Like u Diana my day all so start with a cup of coffee.i drink both coffee n tea.but the one i like more is coffeej :yes: