Hi,any mom or dad from malaysia here...

Hi,

Glad to be here.Like to make friends with parents,sharing an info and story about our baby!

Thanks to brillbaby & brillkids for being so helpful.have a nice day!

a mother of two babies,from malaysia
:nowink:

hi there,

i am from johor malaysia, but currently living in UK.

nice to meet you and do shares your stories in this forum… :smiley:

have a lil daughter, now a year old.

ummu amirah

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Please browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you, and please let us know if you need any help. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

Hi noorhidayah

nice to know malaysian are here.how do u find raising child in UK.r u a working mom or a house wife.nice to see ummu wearing tudung :slight_smile:

Hi there… I’m from Malaysia too. Currently based in Klang…
This is a really great website, packed with wonderful information not found elsewhere…
Welcome to the club and ‘enjoy the ride’ =)

Cheers,
peppergal

Hi peppergal,

nice knowing u,u r true.this is really informative site.how’s your little one,how old is she/he…any picture of your baby…
have a nice day.

cheers too.

hello… me too! i come from KL, Malaysia. I am a full time mom :slight_smile: I really enjoy with this website… it’s really great!!

hi ho,
nice knowing u too.i’m jealous that u r full time mom :laugh: u can spend a lot of time with ur baby…enjoy this site too,

take care dear

qisdhi mom,
ya…it’s really great to become a full time mom as i can accompany my son’s childhood.
I did saw lots working mom also did very well with their children too!! i am sure you can do it too!!

Cheers!!

Hi All,

Greetings from M’sia! I’am so happy that i finally landed to a powerful, useful & superb website!

So happy to meet new online friend from Malaysia in this forum!

pepergal, me stay @ Klang too! Aman Perdana Meru. U know? Which part are u @ Klang?

i’m getting excited everytime i found new website about children @ baby education. really hope Qarissa can be “genius” one day! (that is y i name her blog as geniusqarissa…hahahah…)

Happy friendship my online friend & keep in touch yah!

hi geniusqarrisa,
welcome to the club,do share any info or experience about our baby here,gain more knowledge to raise our baby;to be genius one day of course :yes:

qisdhi mom,cheras kl.

Hi Qidshi Mum,

Ya rite …i was so overwhelming, excited, happy, teruja, terujat …semualah …hahaha (i dont know how to describe my feeling) when i found this web… a very gud one…tak sabar nak tunjuk my baby …ehhe…

nice knowing u & fell free to drop @my baby’s blog. do u have blog for ur baby? if u do, do ley me know so i can drop by ur blog…ehhhee

Welcome, all of you! Glad you all found your way here!

Did you know we have a Malaysian board?

http://forum.brillkids.com/malaysia-b90/

Please help us populate it! Make it your own home! :smiley:

Hi qishdi mum,

I am currently SHAM (stay at home mum)…full-time :smiley: . basically raising a child here a lil bit different in malaysia. i do missed to raise my kid there, but its a challenge here. the best part is that in UK, not many ‘pantang’ after the birth :slight_smile:

do share your experience and others in this thread. missing to know what happen in malaysia…

nice to know you all :biggrin:

Hi qishdi mum,

I’m a full time Mom too and just love it - how is your little one doing with the new program.

TABS

Hi TABS,

are u from msia? from your post,I’m sure you are much wiser here.lucky you are full time MOM;i wish to…but our family economy not allow me to do so,may be one day in future… (I must struggle to finish all my painting,and straight away send it to gallery) :rolleyes:
I have two little angle with me,both are girl,but they act like a boy,so naughty,hehe. I’m trying to be the best and wonderful mom each day;everyday crack my head to find out what is the best way to teach and cheer up their day.And I’m sure you too.How did you manage your baby,do you have any special events or daily schedule for them,and how you teach them using LR or LM,or flash card.glad if you have any idea to share…

thanx :biggrin:

Hi,

I’m new here. Just found out abt this website. Looks very useful and interesting fo baby education. Did u guys purchase Little Reader or is it sufficient to use free download on this website. I find difficulty in accessing the downloaded files.

I have 4 months old boy. What should I start with?

Thanks

SK
Malaysia

Hi SK,
Welcome to the club.You are in the right track. :slight_smile:
The Little Reader and Little Math you have to purchase it.It’s a software.That’s make you can easily access to the files.Beside,its also have free flashcards,stimulate card printouts and slide show.
Enjoy!
:clown:

Hi Sukhi,

Welcome to the forum. I 100% agree with qidshi mum, U’re on right track… :yes:

When 1st time i landed here, i downloaded all the free program that have but 3 days after …i decided to buy it coz i tot its a very valuable investment (plus I’m afraid that the price will shoot up after this …hahhhahaa lol )

I’ve tried the free PPS showed it to my dotter, she loves it so much! especially the animal sound. quite suprise when on the 2nd day i showed her, she start to imitate the sound… it makes me happy & i cant sleep…hahahah…the word “to buy @ not to buy …” is in my head all night … then i decided to buy it - LR & LM together . After converting to RM, the bill sent to me is around RM 603 & for me, its worth it … :yes:

Its a very powerful tools to teach ur baby. Plus, u can download the material from the forum (done by all parents who bought the software & they download it here). Thanks to them coz i can save my time preparing the picture & sound. Me too share the files here when ever i create new material for my dotter.

u can record ur own voice & choose any subject u want to teach. whether in english @ any foreign languange such as german, spanish, arabic or maybe japan…

i have one category i created special for my dotter - Family phrase to Qarissa. I recorded my family voice & compile it,all the words & sentences from my family to Qarissa such as " Qarissa, nenek loves u …" , “Abang Danish loves Qarissa” & showed to her …she keep on laughing & smiling when she heard their voices. I can see that after she view the file daily, she can recognize her grandfather, gradmother, cousin, aunty & uncle and not afraid of them. Before this, she’s quite afraid with other people eventho its family ( i think all babies r like that …when they start recognizing u as their parents …heheh…arund 6 months i guess) & always cry when somebody carry her… but after showed this program, she is more calm & relax, happy to play with other relatives … :yes:

mee too still googling here & there to polish my skill in using the software … the latest news is that they r going to create a curriculum to make it easier for us to teach our children …

i totally recommend u to buy this software before the price increase …ehhehehe :yes: :yes:

Rgds,
Watie