Hi,any mom or dad from malaysia here...

Hi Qidshi Mum & Watie,

Thanks for welcoming me. Just to understand correctly, are u saying that I won’t be able to download the free stuff here unless I purchase the LR/LM first? I do understand it’s a software, but what it does?

This may sound silly, but I’m gonna ask anyway. :slight_smile: Once we purchase the software, we can download it many times at different PC right i.e. I can share it with my nephew as well right? Being wary of online purchase, I’m a bit skeptical abt using my credit card for online purchases. Is it safe to buy online & how long they take to deliver the package? How they deliver it to u? By courier I believe. My main concern is also abt online support & BrillBaby doesnt have any outlet in Msia, so we are highly dependent on thier online support. What happens if u have problem downloading etc. Hope u will enlighten me on this.

Watie, I really envy u. U take so much effort in educating little Q. I wonder if I can ever dedicate that much time in educating my son with hectic schedule. And once u r back home after work, u r dead tired.

Hope to hear from you soon. Perhaps u cud share more with me. I tried researching but all gives diff answer. Kinda liked this website. At least I can focus on one source at the moment.

Note: I’m not regular here. Do u mind sharing ur email id. Btw mine is sukjinder@gmail.com

Thanks.

Regards,

Sukhi

Hi Sukhi,
I do understand what are wondering about. :wink: About the free stuff download;While you are doing your downloading,you can see if the file that you download is appear as .pdf(adobe pf) file or power point presentation file.(.pps).If in that case,you may be able to open that file.But, if its appear as .binary file or .lmtp or .cat or others, something else beside .pdf or .pps file,so its categorized as LR & LM file.It can be fine if you purchase the LR/LM.

Any problem and questions about downloading,purchasing LR & LM,you can view the Little Reader-General Discussion/Little Math-General Discussion at the forum board.Or you may ask Lappy or KL straight away :clown:

I’m are working mom too.With two babies,to be a mom,a carrier woman,a wife its make me exhausted every day,(I’m work at advertising agency,so sometimes have to stay back until midnight!)but I try my very best to make sure I done awesomeeee;at work,and at home. I don’t have a fix schedule for my kids,but I will make sure each day we have fun together,while teaching them reading and math.Just like others,do flashcards session,read story books,singing,listen to music,video,cooking,playing and do outdoor activities every weekend.
Doman method and brillbaby totally inspired me.knowing parents and super mum in this forum had motivated me so much,the info and knowledge that I had gain here make me feel better every day,build my energy to keep on teaching and raising my baby to be a brilliant baby!

Thanks brillbaby!Special thanks to the founder! :slight_smile:

& nice knowing you shuki :wink: :nowink:

my email add : suryanie@gmail.com

Hi Watie,

U mentioned that u purchase LR & LM both at RM603. I was checking it out here but it’s so expensive. and they have 6 mths course, 1 year course & lifetime plan. So which one is it that u purchase & worth purchasing? What else does LR do? We can only use it on computer is it? Can we burn CD to view it on tv? Furthermore, aren’t u moms concern abt ur babies’ eyesight if we show them too much of computer & tv. Appreciate ur view on this.

Thanks

sukhi

Hi Suki,

sorry to tell u that I bought the LR & LM BEFORE the price increase, & I am so lucky & brilliant enuff to grab it or else i will surely regret!! ghehhehe…

i upgrade my LR & LM for FREE, thanks to the team…:)now its quite pricey but it very worth it…:slight_smile: even GOGO set also i bought around RM 1800++…most of the baby education program is around that price i guess…,

at this moment, we only can play @ computer…if i’m not mistaken. later on, they will have the techonolgy where we can burn & play it on TV.

reading time for Qarissa is 2 - 3 times a day & i dont think it will affect her eyes …:slight_smile:

why dont u download the trial set for 14 days & see for ur self what u can actually do with LR. Just make sure, u spent most of ur time in front of PC to google about the software, & use it with ur baby daily so that u can see whether its worth to buy or not. u surely will love it …:slight_smile:

Hi Watie ,

Can we share LR & LM with others? I mean if I purchase LR/LM can I share the software with my sister. Can we install the software on 2 different machines i.e. laptop & desktop. Its not online base right?

$500 for LR only is pretty expensive. How come they increase the price so much. I wish I cud purchase it at cheaper price.

sigh

sukhi

how much is the price now if in malaysian ringgit?how to purchase?
using credit card izit?
any store in m’sia not selling this product?

Can we share LR & LM with others?

Hi,

I’m from Penang and new here. My son is 13 months now. I am a working mom and see him only 3 days a week since he is taken care by my parents. I want to teach my boy Doman Reading and Maths. How do I start; i.e. what is the recommended schedule? What are the vocabulary to start with and how can progress on? Should I do both reading and maths together or do read first and maths later (and how far apart?)?

Thank you.

Hi shiri!
Welcome aboard!You r in the right track.Glad u are here :biggrin: Wow!That’s a lot of questions lol Well,13 month is one year and a month already,but it’s ok,first of all,maybe u can start with baby stimulation flash card.In the same time,u can introduce some vocabulary(words with picture) of animals(animals is baby most favorite category)members of family,body part,etc. Its ok if you want to join the math and reading together.maybe reading early in the morning and math at night.For math,maybe u can start with dots flash card.(refer free downloads section for flash card and slide)

Good luck!anything just bring it up,me and the forummers will glad to help u! :wink: