Hello Everyone!

HELLO,thank you to offer us such a warmful forum,it really useful :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HI and thanks for the welcome.
I am a 39 year old woman, living in Belgium and having 2 children already an almost 16 year old boy and an almost 3 year old daughter.
Now , after 4 miscarriages in 2014, I am pregnant again and this time it seems to be going fine :happy: though it is still in the early stages.Cross your fingers!! :wink:

Hi Lappy!

Firstly, I’m very glad to join the community of BK forum. The reason I am here is as others, expecting to provide early childhood development of my daughter and also know about the important of high quality stimulation during a child’s very early years. I have just download the trial software, and will let my kid discover with this one and if it works I wouldn’t wait until she gets old to learn what she is able to earn during her very early years.

P/S: My little daughter is now 19 months old.

Cheers.

Hi Lappy,

I am very happy to join here :slight_smile: Thank you for starting such a nice community. I am 13 weeks pregnant…hope this forum helps me a lot in educating my future baby :clown:

Hello everyone!

Thanks BrillKids founders! Early education is the way to peace and wellness all over the world! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! Im new to brillkids. Always looking for ways to keep my little ones brain stimulated so he is a head of the game. He loves to learn so I’m always looking for fun new ways that will interest him. All suggestions are welcomed!

Welcome!

Hello Everyone!
Excited to begin this journey of teaching my baby boy. Looking forward to exchanging advice and ideas .
Good luck everyone in your greatest endeavors!
AKS14

Thanks Lappy for the warm welcome. Hello All.

Hi everyone,
I am new here. Lets have fun…

Hello and welcome to this forum, hope you will get all kinds of help from here. Good luck :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Hello, I Have few queries.

1. Is flash card method useful while the baby in the womb, i.e. during pregnancy? If yes, then how can we show flash cards to baby in the womb?

2. How frequently one card should be shown to baby in a day?

3. Can we show multiple category multiple cards to baby from day 1?

Thanks in advance :happy:

Hi All,

I’m Chrissi. Based in the U.K I have a one year old little boy. We are currently doing the YBCL program after which we will be doing LR. I accidently, stumbled on EL after my child started reciting his ABC while watching a few videos on youtube. Since then we’ve been on the EL path. I hope to learn from the experts on this site and learn more about the possiblities of EL.

Hello! I’m sorry, that is not the topic! I really like your forum! Thank you, I’m with you)

Hello everyone, I just came across this site and I wish I found it earlier. This forum is fantastic and so much information.

hello everyone !
My name is Maria & I have a little two month old boy. I have been reading to this little one since the day he was born. I have been taking him to the library every week & we check out about 20 books each time we go. Our limit at our library is 99 books at time but sadly this 120 lb mommy cant carry a 13 lb baby & more than 20 books at a time. Anyway I am really excited about learning how to help my baby boy become an early intellect. I want to give him every opportunity possible to get ahead so I am really happy I found this site. Looking forward to see when and what I can teach my baby really soon!

Hello,
My name is Tom, I am a grandfather trying to brush up on the early learning for kids. My new granddaughter is 2mo old. This not my first experience with this how ever. I have 2 older children who we went through the Doman early learning programs at home. It was very successful We didn’t have the online support like this how ever and did it the old fashion way of cutting and pasting the cards and building our own crawling tracks and brachiating ladders. I look forward participating.

So much useful information. I am very glad that I joined you!

Hello Lappy and all mums here,
I am a mother of 1 20-month-old girl. I have almost completed all Doman’s math and reading programmes with her. Right now I am testing Little Reader and Little Math by Brillkids. As my baby demonstrated a real interest in maths around her I think I will buy the Little Math first as I can’t afford two programmes at the same time. I share my experience and our results on my blog: http://teachyourbaby.pl/index.php/en/ You are welcome to follow and share.
Aga

Hello everyone,

mother of 2 here… :3love: