Encyclopedic Knowledge-Weekly collaboration group

Hello,

is this collaboration still existing? Who all are in the club?
I would like to teach my child KL once I am prepared enough. I would like to join your club. However, I am not a English native speaker and I do make mistakes. Therefore I’d like to ask if somebody or some of you would be kind to correct my writings before I upload them?

Thanks a lot.

I’d love to do this as well if it’s still running.

yes, it seems interesting
can we create new weekly group, please :slight_smile:
ed.

Well, I was spearheading the group before but it was around the holidays, and although we had a lot of interest I think people got busy and it kind of waned out. We could definitely restart if there is interest.

Especially since you may be aware each set from the institutes costs around $20, so if 10 people each contriubte 5 cards a week the same cards would cost $100 each week if you were buying cards from the institutes. Also if you try to do the encyclopedic knowledge program while preparing all the materials on your own I think you will see that you soon fall behind making it almost impossible.

You can see some of the initial posts for guidance on how to create files and the divisions of knowledge. I am pretty busy right now and can’t really try to keep it all organized, but all that really needs to be done is have people sign up each for one of the ten divisions of knowledge (se initial posts)and then commit to one set of 5 cards with 10 bits of information (BOI) for the back of each card each week. Then as you upload it each week post the link here in this thread so we can keep a running list.

ok, we can give us about a week for a read some posts and then we’ll see :slight_smile:
ed.