Encyclopedic Knowledge Courses in Little Reader!

Hi Skylark,

I still did not receive it in my email. Appreciate you to resend to susan_go [at] hotmail.com

Thanks alot!

Edited this post to replace a straight email address with [at] so spam robots will not find your email address and spam you.
=== Kindly take care not to share email addresses here with “@” as spam robots quite often trawl popular forums in search of these so they can send you spam! ===

Hi Susan!

I can see that you already have your Country Course license keys in your BrillKids Account. Please do the following:

1. On the upper right, click on ACCOUNT > PURCHASES
  2. On the left, click on [2] CURRICULUM & LICENSE KEYS under the Little Reader section
  3. Scroll down the page until you see a section entitled COUNTRY COURSES
  4. Click on the link

http://i.imgur.com/Zqwyfm8.png

Hope that helps! :yes:

Thank you very much Lappy!!

Thank you guys so much!! You guys did such a great job! I can’t believe how much work you guys did!
We’re all learning a lot from it and love the program so much.

-Lyla

Thank you, Lyla, for your warm words!

Thank you Lyla! Contributions like yours is what made the course in the end, so a big thank you to you and the other team members too!

Hi…I just purchased the Little Reader and Little Math. Love both programs and so I wish to help on this project as well. I come fromThailand. Please send me the inbox. So I hope I am not too late to help…😊😊😊😊

Hi Pukynaka,

We completed this project and have not started on any others yet. This Country course was split into 2 courses in the end and can now be purchased from the BK store.

Thank you for your interest in the project and sorry that you missed it.

FFSAda, initially we thought that only people who work on the project will get a copy. This was a good idea back then as we wanted all the help we could get, but we changed our minds right at the last minute. The people who worked on it DID get free copies, but it’s also now being sold for funds for the non-profit Early Education for Every Child Foundation and you can purchase it from the BrillKids store. We unfortunately never did any more projects, although many plans were made, and the original idea was that we would give the country course as a reward for people doing extra work on future projects, but our hopes and dreams weren’t realized.

Sorry if this is somewhat disappointing. I’m not too sure why you quoted me, but hope this answers any questions you might have had.