Encyclopedic Knowledge Courses in Little Reader!

@layan, I sent you a personal message so please check your inbox and thank you for your interest in our project!!

Wow, 5 new people in one week, and 60 members on the team in total! How lovely that our project of “add an image to a fact for each of 800 facts” turned into a project that’s all recorded, with videos, activities for the kids to do and over 4,000 images!! I personally can’t wait to start this course with my little boy and share it with everybody who are working so hard. Thanks to everybody on the team and please be patient, we are on schedule and November is just around the corner.

HI,
I am also ready to contribute for this. Count me in.

Swathi

@Swathi :laugh: you are already contributing to this course and thank you so much for the work you’ve done. These two posts are actually about the same project, but don’t worry, you are great and I will definitely not let you miss out on any of our projects. Thank you too for your enthusiasm!

I would love to participate, too. I’m from Russia.

Hello oasis, I sent you a PM, please check your inbox.

Hi if it’s not too late, I would like to contribute too, I’m from the Philippines…

Marie

Hi, if its not too late I would love to be a part of this wonderful project. Please let me know how do I contribute?

Thanks,
momtobaby

@momtobaby and oohmama, I’ve sent you personal messages so please check your inbox.

I say again, it’s never too late to join and everybody is welcome, but you’ll either have to complete your assignments in much less time than other team members had, currently averaging 10 hours’ work in 3 weeks time, or you’ll have to wait to contribute to our next project in order to gain access to this one, if that is what you wish to do.

Please include me if it’s not too late!

If it is not too late, i would like to conribute too.

Hi,

I have a newborn and would like to find used Doman bit kits to get started witm my son’s learning. Does anyone know someone who has kits they may no longer need and be willing to sell?

Really appreciate any help that can be offered.

In Gratitude,

Jerome

Hello JIF,

How wonderful to be starting your early learning journey and congratulations on the new baby in the house!

I can’t really answer your question, but I would suggest you invest in Little Reader, you can find thousands of flashcards in the library and you can create your own and keep them organized using LR. You can also use your flashcards to create bits of knowledge slides. LR is a very good investment indeed.

This topic you posted on (Encyclopedic Knowledge Courses in Little Reader) relates to a team of EL parents who are collaborating to create Little Reader courses. Many people will not read this post because the topic doesn’t concern them and has been around for long. I want to suggest you start a new topic instead. I’m sure many will read the new topic and you’ll get more posts in response to your question that way.

Good luck on your early learning journey, you are very lucky to have found this forum and to have learned of Doman’s methods so early on.

Hi all,

With Country Course project completed (2 separate Courses, 300 days each!) most of those who volunteered on the project already received their complimentary copies of both courses. If you have not, and we somehow overlooked sending it to you, kindly let us know. And we are still waiting on some communications from a few members who contributed, but we were missing some of the details we needed to send them their copy :slight_smile:

We will announce the next EK project soon, so keep checking here :yes:

In the meantime, as you starting to use the new Country Course with your LOs, share with us how she or he likes it and share with us your experience. We appreciate hearing from you :yes: !

Hi Skylark

I did not receive the complete Country Course, I had PM you with all the details, can you please help me. thx

I did not receive the complete course too.

Hi Happyj, I believe we sent you the licenses immediately as we received your correct account information, kindly confirm you have received it! :slight_smile:

Hello Skylark,

Yes, I am received it. Thx

Hi Skylark,

The country course is great! I’m glad, I contributed & the reward is fabulous:-)) If there is EK Course happening, I would love to contribute…Let me know how to start. Awaiting your reply!!

Regards,
Gargee.

Hi Susan626,

Every volunteer, who contributed to creation of Country Course received an email with their licenses. We also placed Country Course 1 and 2 licenses directly into the accounts. So, if you were on the team, kindly check your email ( that you used for registering here on the Forum) or go directly to your account => Purchases => Curriculum and License keys => Under Little Reader ( Curriculum and License Key, item # 2 on the left) => scroll down the page and you will see both Country Courses!

If you experiencing difficulty locating it, kindly PM either me or MamaofWill, listing your email address in PM

Hope you will be able to locate it and enjoy it with your little one! And we are here to help you if you are having trouble.

Thank you for the warm words, everyone, we are so happy that you are enjoying it, we will be starting to use it for the orphanages and schools that our Foundation helps starting next month!

The project would not be possible without everyone’s contribution, so BIG THANK YOU!

And SPECIAL THANK YOU goes to MamaofWill :yes: :yes: , who worked many extra hours fine-tuning and organizing all contributions, communicating with all volunteers on our team, finishing up all the “small” details, that escaped our eye in the process and being the driving force that helped this project to be brought to completion! She did not mind all the last minute changes :rolleyes: , hundreds of emails :wacko: , and all those late night hours :ohmy: of discussing and fine-tuning the curriculum as we were working on it!

Hi Susan,

just checking back and wanted to make sure you were able to locate your licenses, and hoping that no news means good news and you are able to enjoy the course with your little one!

kindly let us know if we can help with anything!