** D.I.Y. your own flash card NOW !!! 244 words, Free **

Your Flash Card can be DIY now.

More than 244 words in 16 categories can be selected.

4 custom card sets are waiting for you !!!

Visit http://www.webstarts.com/babyDad

More words will be added if I have time.

Enjoy !!! lol

BabyDad

hi wonderful thanks can i download this or should i use it online only …

Wow, impressive! Thanks for sharing. Does the files have sounds also? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks a lot babyDad

Thanks for you great support !!!

On day 1, I wrote a flash card program for my baby. And wanted to spare with all parents. Hence I posted in forum.

To read the story, try to visit
http://forum.brillkids.com/general-discussion-b5/***-welcome-to-e-flash-card-web-site-***/
(The 2 volumes are kept available for download.)

Then, I received comment about the file download or running problems from some parents.

Hence, I write this On-line version and provides a DIY concept.

If I have time, I will add more words.

By the way, you can leave your comment in my web to share with other.

Enjoy !!!

BabyDad

Thanks a lot for sharing!!

This is just fantastic! Could I ask if the words in mandarin are traditional or simplified? Are you a native Mandarin speaker? If so, have you ever thought of putting a voice over for us beginners? Don’t mean to add to your work load - it is such a help already. Thanks again!

wow :slight_smile:
ed.

this is wonderful. karma to you!

WAooo…awesomw seems like somebody is doing his homework… :slight_smile:

The pronunciation is Mandarin, the character shown can be chosen Traditional or Simplified Chinese.

If you choose China Flag in the top right corner, the character is simplified.
If you choose Hong Kong Flag, the character is traditional.

Please note, some Simplified Chinese characters are as same as Traditional.

Add voice symbol is a good idea !!! lol

Unluckily :confused: , it involves some special letters which I don’t know how to handle. But, anyway, I should find solution and hope to solve it soon.

babyDad

thanks! karma to you…

A new Category Number is added.

It makes the library to 244 words !!!

What category do you want ? Please suggest.

Enjoy

babyDad lol

Babydad, you are so wonderful. this really make it so easy for busy mum with limited resources. may u be bless.

:yes:

saw a japanese flag. is tat for japanese words?

THANK YOU
having had to leave China, where my kids had continuous exposure to the language, was a trial, having these cards will definitely be a great boost to help my youngest (who first spoke in Chinese!) not to forget the foundation he received. Little ones learn so fast, yet forget, if not kept up, very fast too. I’m so happy for the Chinese cards, the pronunciation is very good too, thanks babyDad

Wow babydad, thank you!

I have a question. Once I play the 5 words for day 1 (the words the blue line is surrounding in a rectangle), how do I get move it down to play the rest of the words that are lower on the list on my card?

I did click the + button to move to day 2 but it still played the same five words. How do I get it to play the other words on my card?

Thanks so much,
Lucy

Thanks a bunch :biggrin:

I think you saw the japanese flag in “download” page.

Yes, you can download a japanese offline version which is learning japanese.

I plan to add japanese word in online version, but only 25MB web posting space is used. It is too small to extend japanese.

According to Dr. Glenn Domain Concept, 1 set is kept playing for 5 days; hence the same cards are playing for 5 days. Try to move to day 6, a new word is added for playing.

enjoy !!!

babyDad

Hi Babydad,

You have added 244 words, however, I could see a few words only on your web site when I clicked on Card Set One.( Totally there are 14 days.)

Could you tell me how to have access to the other words?

Cheers!

Curly

I have been trying to access your flascards but that websites makes my computer freeze up and I dont know how to avoid all the pop-up pages (I have pop-ups blocked but these are coming thru) that cause too many layers of pages open.