** D.I.Y. your own flash card NOW !!! 244 words, Free **

Hi babyDad,

I’ve been trying to open this link you sent http://www.webstarts.com/babyDad but am not able to open it. Is this website still working? I really would like to play it for my child. Thank you for your contribution anyway. Pls help.

Hi Curly,

I create 10 words in Card Set#1 for everyone. If you want to make your card set, please click the ‘Pencil’ graphic which is an edit button. In the ‘Edit’ windows, you can select 17 categories and words in each category.

Enjoy !!!
babyDad

Hi Nikita,

Maybe you computer storing the old version;
if your browse is IE7, please follow the steps below to clear “temporary file”

1. In your IE window, choose [Tool]
  2. Choose [Option], the last one
  3. Click [Delete] button
  4. Click [Delete Files]
    –Important–
    delete files ONLY, otherwise your other setting will LOSE

If it happens again, please use other computer to try again.

My browser is IE7. I’m sorry I cannot provide the steps to clear the temporary files in other browser. But I guess the steps are similar.

Try it !!!
babyDay

Hi eina,

My site is working fine.

What message you got in your browser?

If any website blocker software installed in your computer like WebSense, which blocks my site? If so, try to remove my website URL and try again.

Or try to use another computer to browse and compare what message you get with the one in your computer.

Try it !!!
babyDay

:smiley: thank you so much for your time and effort, babydad!
This eliminates fumbling with cards. May I humbly request some food and drink cards.
Maybe some nature, clothing, household objects.
Mainly I just wanted to thank you and applaud your effort.
:biggrin:

Dear MonkeynoseMonna,

Why not ??? Would you suggest exact the words to me ?

babyDad

does anyone know if this same info is on the lr downloads and/or part of lr chinese version?
thanks!

Thank you babyDad! Very kind of you to share with us:) :smiley: