Yikes! I feel like its been forever!

Holy smokes! Its been forever since I’ve been able to log in. I’m SOOOOOO behind I don’t even know were to start! What did I miss Moms and Dads? Any threads I should hit first?
Baby Z is 15.5 months old. Time is just flying by! EL took a little back set since July because we jumped right into buying a home. Scary experience if you’ve never done it. Through in some disgruntle now ex landlords and it makes for a good old time!
So Baby Z started taking some steps. He still prefers crawling as his main mode of transportation and I try to encourage that. Wes was also a late walker(15months), and Baby Z physiotherapist told me because of his head to body ratio he will likely be a touch later then that. But as we all know crawling is good for the brain!
He still loves his ABCs. He’s not talking too much but can still manage to sing his ABCs up to H and every few days he seems to be adding another letter or two.
The iPad. What a God sent! I can’t IMAGE the education I could have provided Wesley if that technology had been around 8 years ago! Its so compact and my boys LOVE technology. Our main apps Baby Z and I use now are:
ANY Preschool Prep app. I don’t know what it is about that series, he is soooo attracted to it!
Hooked On Phonics.
Teach Me Toddler
My heart melted last night when I finally fired up all the brillkids programs and Baby Z was squealing and jumping for joy.
I hope all is well with everyone and I hope to start being a bit more active.

Welcome back!
Congratulations on the new home. Best thing we did was buy our own home. So lovely to come home to something you own. Plus now you can stick things to the floor! It’s your floor!
I can’t even think what you have missed but I actually think maybe not too much…but it’s so hard to think back…
Missed you :yes:

Welcome Back,

I think you will really enjoy the thread on Mid-brain activation. Very interesting read.

So good to have you hear Waterdreamer it has been too long.

Kimba