YBCR in Spanish

For the people interested in YBCR in Spanish, they now have it available at http://www.tubebelee.com/index.htm I have not ordered it, so I can’t speak about the quality, but it seems to be the same products than the kit in English.

Thank you, Joha, for the info! Karma to you!
I am planning to go to Mexico in September, hopefully the grandparents will get my daughter one of this as a birthday present ! lol :wink:
But I have to tell you it is pricey!

I want this! However, does it really say it is $3,435 is that is pesos, which translates to $267 American Dollars? Yikes.

Thanks Joha,
I think that this is a better option for kids living in latin america since for our kids it is more effort with YBCR english because you are learning to read and learning english, both at the same time.
The problem is that it costs too much. Better LR where you can use material in any language or personalized.

You are very welcome!

I’m almost sure those are mexican pesos and I have to agree it is kind of expensive. The advantage is to have the books and the flash cards already made, but as 2010BEBES said, with LR you can pretty much have that in any language, as long as someone is willing to translate the categories.

I also have to agree with 2010BEBES that I would much gladly buy Spanish curriculum for LR, which will last us for 2 semesters!
I sooooo wish they would come out with the curriculums in foreign languages in near future :yes:

I know that it’s going to be released at some point (For. Lang. availability on LR), but WHEN??? Is it expected this year, or next? I really want it before my kids get to much older.

Between Spanish LR and Spanish YBCR-I want both!

I thinik it is much better for my grandchild to start LR in spanish because it is his mother language and his environment. Otherwise I will be having 2 topics to ‘SELL at the same time’ to my son:
a) A baby can read
b) a baby can learn a second language

Maybe it would be easier for hiim to understand that a baby can read if it is on his parents’ language.
I hope LR in spanish comes out soon.

ANY MORE HELP NEEDED?