YBCR DVD's:anyone have an idea where to purchase them in the US?

Hello Everyone!

I have been reading quite a lot of the forum threads and discussion boards and i’ve read about YBCR or it has been mentioned quite often. and im wondering if anyone has an idea where to purchase ybcr dvd’s in the US?

i’m a mom from the Philippines and just stumbling upon this site is a “miracle” for me. it is soooo difficult to find any information, much more, materials for early child education. i have not heard about Glenn Doman or YBCR or anything remotely close to early child education before i registered for brillkids and the LR. so you see guys – the forum is my so-called “lifeline” to educating my first baby. and i am soooo grateful that everybody here in the forums are so helpful, supportive and approachable when it comes to anything about teaching our young ones :slight_smile: .

I hope you guys can help… :wub:

mare,

just google it, Your Baby Can Read. you will find their website.
You can order there… online shopping.

You can buy the 5 dvd set with the first set of sliding word cards on Ebay or Amazon for cheaper than their website. Unless you want to buy a complete set with the DVDs, all 5 sets of sliding word cards, flash cards, books and more. Then it’s better to buy directly from http://www.yourbabycanread.com/.

Check around, and decide what you want to buy. I bought the entire set–with everything–directly from ybcr. I wanted to do more than just show the videos, but the set is a little pricey if you’re on a budget! It’s worth it though; everything is really good quality. If you just want the DVDs, then it’s definitely cheapest to buy from ebay or amazon. Just make sure to search for Your Baby Can Read, not YBCR (you may not get many hits).

I have a set i will sell you if you are still looking let me know good luck

Hi! I’m also from the Philippines. I ordered the YBCR 5 DVD’d at Amazon through an affiliated seller (offers cheaper prices). They do not ship to our country though so I had a relative hand-carry it for me when she got here from the US. I just paid around $25 for the 5 DVD’s! Look around for ‘more buying options/sellers’ in Amazon. Goodluck!