Yaaaaaaaaaaay! My daughter can write.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I am sooooo soooo happy right now. My daughter can write. Today I gave her a chalk for her to scribble around her board while I do some chores. I came back to find her writing some alphabets. She wrote letters A, L, E, F, H, I, and C clearly. She also wrote M and W but they don’t look like the usual M and W. I am so happy as I never really taught her how to write. I just gave her pencils, crayons, markers and a paper and just let her scribble.

That’s awesome :slight_smile: Congratulations to your daughter for her amazing effort! So glad you took a picture to share with us!!

Amazing!!! Wow!! Very good mummy!! I can understand you very well. My LO cannot write yet, lol , only 17 months, but she is saying many words in her second language.

You must be very proudddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Wow!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :slight_smile: :smiley: :biggrin: :laugh: lol lol :yes: :nowink: :wacko: :ohmy: :clown:

Thank you for the support. That is one reason I love brillkids.

Congrats!

Good for her!! I am so glad this forum is supportive of children and parents who do amazing things at a young age.

Carole
acceleratededucation.blogspot.com or http://tinyurl.com/giftedboy