Xmas gift ideas

Xmas is coming and I need some ideas for my 5 year old boy. It’s always a little more difficult for me because his bday is in november ( we have just had his party last week end). Thanks for your help.

My 5 year old is getting Lego. Lots of Lego. It’s something he loves that’s he can use for years to come. Many homeschooling parents say " you can never have too much Lego" I agree. I will also get him the Lego ideas book to go with it. ( boy is that’s book expensive!)
He will also get ( his birthday is dec 31!) some snap circuits. And hopefully if the budget allows a very large set of magnetic building bits of some sort. I will get Nana to buy him some boy craft bits as he loves to create stuff and we have far to much girly craft here. :smiley: and some dinosaur books. He always brings home dinosaur books from the library.
Then if I need more it will be a wood work kit, hammer nails, wheels and wood.

I was going to suggest Snap circuits! We just got my son snap circuits Jr for his 4th birthday and he can’t play it enough. I felt like a fool today when he had to correct me about which piece was a diode and which was the resistor.

Thank you for the great ideas.