writing skills

it’s important but you know something about the correctly prewrite-exercise?
my son is drawing since he was 8 moths but only from 2 moths he likes it very much, especially drawing his legs :slight_smile:
ren.

Show your little one how interesting it is to write. Use glitter pens ,crayons,
Color pensils and in no time your baby will write.
My daughter started writing first letter of her name when she was 14 months by 18 months she was writing her five letter name.
Any questions feel free to ask! :yes: :yes: :yes:

What kind of crayons ,paper or colors do you use for a 14 months old baby?because they put evrything in their mouth.
thanks

Maybe you can make your own paint out of an edible mixture like pudding and food dye? I might even eat some!!! :slight_smile:

http://betterkidcare.psu.edu/TIPS/TIPS307.pdf

Great idea, purplefungi! Both my kids ate their crayons at this age. My son is 15 mo. He asks to “da” (draw) when his sister does. But he will only eat the crayons. We’ve used the large toddler crayolas, markers, pencils, etc. I’ll have to try edible paint and stick him in the bath-tub.

But I have friends whose kids are the same age or younger and will draw away without eating them. I am totally amazed! I guess my kids are just orally fixated!

Angie

thanks for the ideas!!

I use only Crayola products. When my older dd was lttle I purchased some non toxic crayons that were not crayola and my dd was eating them especially red. Turns out these “non toxic” crayons were recalled for lead and my daughter had trace lead amount. Now it is worth the extra money (if any) to buy a brand I trust.