woman kills 3 month old baby over facebook game, farmville!

http://kotaku.com/5675347/woman-kills-baby-for-interrupting-farmville-session?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+(Gizmodo)

this really hurts, :frowning: but why a poll ??? :huh:

too bad. this is just sad.

Wow! And some people can’t have kids, then people who shouldn’t can.

It’s sad (and shocking) how someone’s addiction to games like this can make them kill even their own kids :frowning:

@zaku / everyone: I believe the poll was a bug, and we’ve locked it already.

@rizoo: Please let me know if you meant to do a poll (related to the article you shared, perhaps?) so I can help you fix it :yes:

It isnt the first time. A Korean couple let their baby starve to death at 5 months old while they went out all day to an internet cafe to live in a virtual world, where they had a virtual baby they cared for.

This is so sad and embarrassing to mankind. And Nikita, your story is just as awful! Sometimes, I believe that there should be some sort of test before having kids. The world might be a better place…

@Kezia, yeah i meant to show this to everyone, hope its ok.

@rizoo: Of course you may :slight_smile:

Wow, I just read about it, this is absolutel disgusting. Things like this really make me (and most people) SO angry. I agree with waterdreamer. How unfair is it that people like this have children and don’t love and care for them properly and then there are so many people out there that would be amazing parents and they can’t have children. :frowning:

Did anyone see the video posted underneath the article???
How do they have a terrible joke like that posted under an article like that??

So very, very sad. I had read about the Korean couple too. That was sad also.

Yes, there was also another poor child who drowned while his mother was playing Cafe World on facebook.

I honestly do completely agree that there should be some sort of testing to complete before one can have children…

So sad.

This is so sad. I dont understand how anyone could find more pleasure playing an online game rather than paying attention to their own child.