Wink Program

Hi everyone,

I am starting to do the wink programme with my eldest dd and myself but I find I am changing dvd’s all the time to move on from one thing to the next and I find this terribly annoying. Finish photoeyeplay time to do Mental imagining and so on. I know there are no right or worngs when it comes to right brain education except that you must stay relaxed. I do not find the constant up and down to change dvd’s relaxing at all.

So to those of you, who have used the programme have you had this problem? I’m thinking of tackling the problem by focusing eye exercises and one othe right brain activity per week so I do eye exercises and focus on photo eye play for one week and do all the exercise and then move on to the next exercise the next week or would you recommend one exercise per day? day 1 eye exercises and photo eyeplay, day 2 eye exercises and Observation training… you get the gist.

It is taking alot longer than 10 minutes to try and get through everything. I just wanted to know how other’s scheduled their right brain training? I want Miss S to have the full benefit of RB training I just don’t want it to be not enough? What do you think?

Hi Kimba15!

You’re right, changing dvd’s can be annoying! We’re not doing the Wink program yet but we have tried it 2-3 times. While this is not a solution, you might find this device useful because it eliminates the need to change dvd’s (because you won’t need the dvd’s). It’s an omni-player for all types of videos, audio, and pictures. This also serves as a hard-drive so you can make back-ups of all your important teaching materials. It hooks up to any TV with a HDMI or RGB port. After digitizing your materials, you can just browse and play the dvd/title you want.

http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Live-Media-Center/dp/B004GK0GKO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330278575&sr=8-1

Hope this helps!

Thanks Nadia. I was also wondering about the curriculum change to focusing on one activity a day. I am finding it very hard to fit everything in with my daughter who is highly resistant to anything at the moment. Queen of the argument she is. :slight_smile: and Queen of dragging everything out.