Will anybody recommend French movie DVD watchable by kids?

Hi :slight_smile:

I totally agree with the fact that if we listen to the language, we can pick it up. When I was a kid, I picked up the language Hindi, watching Hindi channels, eventhough nobody spoke it in the household. Likewise my kid has picked this language watching movie DVD’s (we have done away with TV cable connection). So can anyone recommend any good and funny French movie DVD watchable by toddlers? Or is it better to go for Educational DVD’s like Little Pim or brainy baby French?

I like professor TOTO - and also the french bits here in LR are great!

Good luck

Gloria

I can recommend a cartoon series from Nick Jr. channel Dora the Explorer, Dora l’Exploratrice - in French. The language used is quite simple and this character is very popular in France now.

I also recommend Dora the explorer. Her grandparents are french and they bought her some dvd’s of Dora in french, she loves them. I also recommend Oui -Oui.

As I have posted earlier, I really like the Muzzy DVDs. They come in many languages and recently became available on a DVD that can be played in all languages.

My 13 month old loves Little Pim. But I also think watching a French movie or tv show once a day with different episodes and with real children and people in it would be extremely beneficial as well.

I’m still looking for a good sleep learning cd in French to play for my daughter when she’s falling asleep. Any suggestions?