Wil be grandma for 2nd time

Let me tell you how happy i am because my 2nd grandson is due on February. This time it is my daughter’s first baby and as you can see she is in the 12 week.
She just decided now is the right time for me to share with all of you this wonderful and joyous event. I had to keep the secret even from the rest of the family (out of their parents and brothers) and really it was hard to do but i respect her decision.

Now I have to work harder and organized my schedule with all the excellent material you share with us through this site. She has a different opinion than my son (1st grandson dad) about early education and she agree on the fact that the more you share with your baby the better if you see he is happy and enjoys it. She is even making plans so that his mother and father in law will talk to the baby in QUECHUA because they are from AYACUCHO, Peru. When in my house we will support with that because my mother in law caregiver and my cook also speaks QUECHUA.

I will be waiting for those days and will gladly keep exchanging experience with all of you. For the time being she is listening clasical music and trying to combine work with getting organize in her new house.

I hope you all be happy for me and lets pray so that everything goes smooth.

Congratulation to you and your family… :biggrin:

I am so happy for you. I remember the day I said to my mom that i was pregnant, how happy she was :). Her silent prayers was always there for me and my son. Mothers prayers are the strongest of all.

Enjoy the wonderful and joyous event.

Congrats! Best wishes for your family :biggrin:

Hi 2010Bebes, I’m happy for you and congratulations!! Its so happy when anyone of us has this great news. :laugh:
May god blessing be with you and your soon coming grandchild. Take great care and hope the journey is safer and smoother.
My best wishes and loads full of love! :smiley:

Ekk!!! This is so exciting. I know you were bursting to tell the world. Congrats again, and I hope
your daughter has a safe, healthy and uneventful pregnancy. And I hope she knows how lucky she is to have a amazing mom to be a grandmother to her child.

Thanks to all of you my friends for your blessings and prayers. Now i have more reasons to continue comunicating and learning from the experience of such a wonderful group.
God bless you all.

Cheers for one more blessing baby!!CONGRATULATIONS Dear nona!!
The Quechua idea is great…My family over there is looking for a nanny that speaks quechua for my only nephew. I think that will be awesome.
Best regards,
PY

How exciting for you and your daughter. Congratulations!

What an exciting time! I remember when I got pregnant the first tme and realized that my mom would be a grandma, that wasn’t really so wierd, then I realized my dad would be a grandpa! I don’t know why but that really struck me as odd!

Anyway, wishing you all the best! and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :biggrin:

Congratulations 2010 BEBES.

Do you feel differently about your daughter expecting a baby than you did your son? I have been told that there is something really special about seeing your daughter become a mother.

Thank you all for your best wishes.

Marmee, I also heard that but so far the only difference is that being closer to my daughter than what i was with my daughter in law when she was pregnant i am more worried that everything will be going all right. Maybe also because my daughter has just turn 33 years and in my time having a son after 30 was considered risky.
i do not know how it is going to be after birth but now i love and care so much for my grandson that i can’t imagine that another will occupy his place. He will allways be my oldest grandson.