Where to begin after a pause?

Hi,

I started LM curriculum with my daugher about a year ago. We made it until the 115th day of the 12-month-curriculum, but then she didn’t like it anymore and we made a longer pause / 4 or 5 month.

Yesterday I showed her again and she seems to like it again (now she is 22 months old). Is is already too late to show her LM, what do you think? And if not, where should we start now, from the 1st day or continue at the 116th day?

Thanks & have a nice sunday!

If she enjoys it, then no harm in showing it! I would start from the beginning and maybe do an accelerated version of it, like skipping days.

Hi KL,

I daughters used to love and enjoy LR-LM very much. We had shown them around 110 days and then they went to there grand parents where I could not manage to install LR-LM ( It my fault )  So they will be having GAP of 3-4 months. 

After 3-4 months also they (23 months old) remember and recite many of the words and counting (1-15).

I am planning to start there sessions next month.

I would start from the beginning and maybe do an accelerated version of it, like skipping days.

Do you mean we should start both LR-LM from the beginning or you are talking about LM only?

– Kreena

Hi KL,

My daughters used to love and enjoy LR-LM very much. We had shown them around 110 days and then they went to their grand parents where I could not manage to install LR-LM ( It my fault )  So they will be having a gap of 3-4 months.

After 3-4 months also they (23 months old) remember and recite many of the words and counting (1-15).

I am planning to start there sessions next month.

I would start from the beginning and maybe do an accelerated version of it, like skipping days.

Do you mean we should start both LR-LM from the beginning or you are talking about LM only?

– Kreena

I think you can start from where you left and you can do a revise session once in a week of the previous classes.

At what age you started teaching your baby to read and at what age you realize that your baby is reading.

Thanks

Hi NewMom27,

Thanks for the suggestions. I was thinking about to start with revision for 3-4 weeks
to come back on track

I started showing flash cards to my dds when they were 5-6 months old.

We started LR-LM when they were around 1 year old when it was difficult to
keep them engaged with flash cards ( You can imagine ! Two kids with set of flash cards !! )

How old is ur baby and how is ur experience with LR-LM ?
( I dont know if you are using LR-LM or I am not sure if you have baby)?

– Kreena

Hi,

I have 6 months old baby.
Currenlty i am using Flash cards and YBCR only.
Not started with LR-LM.
When do you suggest i should start LR-LM ?

Thanks

ASAP

The results are amazing !

– Kreena

Hi all,

I stopped teaching LM to my 17mo daughter for about two months (due sickness) and now I am starting to teach her again. We stopped at lesson 75 and previously I only use ‘icon’ screen and only english.

Now I am thinking to use all three screens; ‘icon’, ‘numeral’ and ‘word’ screens. Should I go back to lesson 1 if I want to do this? I keep it to 2 session a day like normal? Is this way recommended?

And what if I want to teach foreign languages and foreign words? Do I keep 2 sessions per language at a time? How many language is appropriate to teach her in a day?

Please help.