where do i buy the 65 day shichida program

Hi , i have been looking high and low on how to purchase the 65 day shichida program. I live in Malaysia and the centers here dont sell the programs to non member ( meaning your child has to attend their classes and the waiting list is 6 months long:)… does anyone know how else i can get my hand on the program? Thanks

Is there something like a Craigslist in your country? I would try finding some local family who would be willing to let me borrow their materials. Perhaps someone who has a child that has finished with the program or who no longer uses the materials?

If you can get a hold of a manual or something, then maybe you can create the program for yourself?

Hi.just my sharing.Me also cant get to buy the 65 days program from Shichida since I dont send my child there.Alternatively I bought a set of Red Dots card from this blog www.rightbrainmama.com. You will get a set of 1 - 100 Red Dots which is told by someone its same like 65 days shichida. You can use the Red Dots card and follow the Shichida 65 days manual which you can easily print here.
For me, I just flash the cards 1-10, 11-20, 21-30 and so on every day continuously. At the end of each session I will show two cards and ask my child which is 12 dots(example), ask her to point.Nice game and she likes it.I never follow the 65 days manual as I’m a bit lazy mother I guess :yes:

Hello,
Rightbraineducationshop. com has the 65 day Shichida math program. This site is a right brain e- library of flashcards, vocabulary cards, math dot cards, and phonics cards. They also have linking stories, mandala, alpha music, and speed reading. It cost $0.41/day here in the U.S. I am a member and absolutely love this site. Hope this helps. Margaret

Please visit Shen Li website on figure8.net.

Below is the link to that particular page and she has kindly provided it for free.

http://figur8.net/baby/2010/08/22/how-to-teach-math-using-shichidas-65-day-program/

Yes, Shen Li’s website really adorable. Learned so many things about right brain education there. I chose to buy flash cards outside because its very time consuming for me to print out or do the cards myself.