where can I buy shichida books in singapor?

hi ,I live Iran and want to know more about shichida method,then I decide to buy some book.I find "Right Brain Education in Infancy"from Shichida Educational Institute.
please help if it is good for understanding shichida method and learn how to work with my child
and tell me which book is good and where can I buy them in singapor?
thanks for your help

AVA
The Shichida books are only available from Japan.
Please follow my threa in Midbrain Activation - I am trying to organise a program for parents like you

Ava_f have you read the Doman books? Full of useful information and easy to find.
The shichida books are very hard to get hold of, especially if you want them in english. I gave up.

http://shichida.co.jp/english/c1-3_books.php

This is how I ordered mine. You send the order form via email and then call to confirm your credit card # by telephone. They have an English speaking rep to help finalize your order by phone.

Hi Ava

Could you include me in your list. I am actually in the US but battle to get hold of anything Shichida. Thanks! Do you need our personal email addresses and details? If so, please PM me. Thanks for organizing this!!

TMT is there a thread with more info on what is in these books? And how much they are?
And if it isn’t asking too much which one or ones I should spend money on :slight_smile: or are they all great? :biggrin:

There are only 4 books in English and they are all excellent

1. Right brain education in Infancy
  2. Chidren can change through right brain education
    3)Science of Intelligence and Creativity
  3. The Shichida Method

I will put up the contents pages of the 4 books soon

Sweet! Very grateful!

I tried to upload an image of the Contents page - it does not seem to work

Pm it to me and I will sort it out :slight_smile:

I have put up all the pages plus links to some exercises on my web page -
www.midbrain-activation.com

There is now a page on the Shichida Method.

www.midbrain-activation.com/TheShichidaMethod.html

This thread is about where to buy Shichida books, not where YOU conduct midbrain activation. Can you give the address of your centre in New Zealand ?