Where are you from...

Hi everyone!
When I saw KL’s post today about differences in the English language it got me wondering where in the world everyone is! :huh: I thought it would be fun to find out! I’m in Las Vegas, NV USA 8)

Summerville, South Carolina

DFW, Texas

Hi I m from Greenbelt ,Maryland or i can say very near to Wshington,DC

I’m from Cairo, Egypt…but I’ve been living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for a year now ! :wink:

I am from Scottsdale, Arizona but have been living in Rome, Italy for 4 years now.
Kathy

Hi ,
I am from Thane, Maharashtra, India.

I am from Lake Orion, Michigan! :smiley:

Hi!
I’m in the UK. I was born in Scarborough, North Yorkshire but have been living in Thirsk N Yorkshire England for many years now.

I’m from San Diego, CA

I am from Puerto Rico, but have been living in Wisconsin for 5 years.

I’m from Philippines :slight_smile:

From Australia, but living inLondon.

Well it certainly does look like we are a world wide group for sure! I feel so humbled to see how well all of you whos native tongue isn’t english, “speak” it! I can barely get by with the German I remember and I know there is no way I could teach Matteson German they way you all are teaching english! KUDOS!!! to you all! :yes:

Hey, I’m from the Philippines too :slight_smile: Been here for a while now. Delivered our baby here, but he was made in Saipan, CNMI hehe! What city are you in right now?

I am from Nigeria but I have been living in Aberdeen, Scotland for the past 4 years!!!

the state of Victoria, Australia. Not too far from melbourne.

I’m in northern San Diego. Hey, akgard :yes:just up the street from you.

Neat! And I loved your story! I can’t wait for you to upload it so I can share it with my little one!!!

Thanks! I already uploaded it, last week sometime. Glad you like it, I’m working on another one! :laugh: