When is the best time to start?

We want to start our daughter, (almost 4 months) on the little reader but we have two more on the way now, should we go ahead and start her on it and then them when they’re ready? Or would it be easier to wait and teach them together?

When is it best to start the math? Is it too much for a child less than a year old?

I would definitely start now! With Little Math ( from my experience) the earlier you will start – the better. I had the best results starting at about 5 months old. With Little Reader it will work great at any age. We started around 6 months with our last one. And he loves it!

Wow you started that early? That’s amazing!

Yes, by the time they are about 1 yo they got is as a routine and love it. Also with math their subsidizing ability diminishes with every month ( from my experience) and once they are older you will need to go a bit different route…

Okay, thank you so much! :biggrin:

we actually started all three programs at 2mo (after a month of basic family name/ body part flashcards)
we’re up to day 70 in math
65 in music and 59 in litle reader

the math is a big hit. especially the quantity lessons. who knew?
equations are a bit trickier as they are SLOW
im still tinkering with the controls to try and speed it up without running it all into one confusing mess

little reader is harder as its longer and slower
I’ve thought about cutting out the video but i dont want him to miss out on content

Wow! That’s really early to start. what is 70, 65, and 59? Are those lessons?
I’m surprised the math is a big hit, I guess when you’re younger you just like everything better haha.
They start with equations already that young? I wouldn’t have guessed that at all.
I haven’t started yet so I am not sure about the video you’re talking about but if the content is great for him despite how long it is, it may be a wonderful tool. But like I said I’m not sure because I have yet to see it.