what you are doing in summer camp?

hello parents, :biggrin:
what you are doing in Vacation Care or in summer holidays.
I am going to organize a homely summer camp with my daycare and playschool children.
any suggestion,any idea…
please share :yes: :biggrin:

Summer vacations are very special for everyone specially children. They have already decided what they are want to do in their summer vacation. According to me summer camp are the best option to enjoy summer holidays and to learn many things there. In summer camp you can organize many funny games, interactive and learning game also. Children will definitely like all these interactive kids activities.

Well I am quite jealous! Here it is end of term 1 of 4, our school year has just started. It is definately not summer either! I am sitting here with a hot coffee in long sleeves, jacket, socks and jeans and wondering if it will warm up soon. :mad: I LOVE summer!
Now if I was on your side of the world…I would do an intensive gymnastics week, a math exploration week and a vocabulary enhancement week, full of hands on activities and games! I think I might enjoy it as much as the kids :wink:

we had a rocking summer camp in my play school.
we had
downtown art
grandma cuisine
kids kitchen
movie club
water play
swimming
fun fitness
day tour
traditional dance,modern dance and smart mind…
last grand finale day with kids art and craft exhibition and photo shop.
if any one want to see my rocking kids then please visit;www.kalingakids.com Facebook page

Kids are so very fond of summer camps, they get to do what they like the most and that’s the best part. They not only enjoy but learn a lot of things.

To have a quality time with my kids so that we can relaxed and at the same time learned new experience especially for them since they’re developing curiosity on their surrounding at a young age.