What would you buy NOW? Ipad2 Xoom Galaxy?

I bought a XOOM Motorola but had to cancel cause it took to much time to arrived. Now i am evaluation if i will go to Ipad 2, Xoom (new will come out soon) or Galaxy Samsung.
Several month have pass since the androids came out. Is the APP market big enough to compete with IPAD2?

If you had to make that decision now, which one is your choice?

iPad I have one and both my kids and I love it! The apps are awesome, there are so many to choose from. I find my friends with the galaxy struggle to find apps for younger kids that are educational. It could be my friends that are the problem but do check first!

My brother got us an iPad as a gift and I never thought we needed one until we started using it. Now, we can’t go without it. There are some terrific apps that are educational teaching cause and effect, objects/words with fashcards and many others . I’m such a convert. I am not familiar with Galaxy or Xoom so don’t have a good basis of comparison.

Sorry for not replying before because i had my 9 month old grandaughter come to stay with us cause my daughter was in a trip. I finally make up my mind with the ipad 2. I hope it arrives soon. I have the apps recommended in the other thread.
i will keep posting as soon as i have it and start downloading apps for me and my grandchildren (4 yrs and 9 month).
Thanks a lot.