What to do with my points?

I have generated over 15,000 points. I would like to save a few for myself to buy new files when needed, but I just can’t image using all of them. What should I do with them? If I donate them, how do I figure out who/what is worthy? Thanks in advance.

You can get new LR premium files ( as you have mentioned already) or get discount coupons in the BK store – for BK products and products or our partners.

Unfortunately there is no “donate the points” option at the moment, so you would not be able to do that. However you can always buy a discount coupon with your points and donate it to someone, if that is what you would like to do.

Are there any plans to bring back the ‘donate’ option?

Hi Khatty! Sorry, but unfortunately no. We have had quite a few people who were abusing the system for what it can do, so we have decided to close this feature. We may revisit reopening this feature sometime down the line, but for the near future, we won’t be having it back.

What we’re going to do which will be a way for you to use your points will be to open a new downloads library. Some of the files you might want to download will require points, so your points may be used towards expanding your child’s learning library.

Hope this information helps in some way. :slight_smile:

Hi, sorry for sounding a bit daft but where would I find these please? I wasn’t aware of any downloads other than the free ones?! I also have lots of points to use :slight_smile: Thanks, Kirsty

AraBoo,

You can find free and premium files in the Forum Library http://library.brillkids.com/

When you are in the library, simply chose the category you are interested in, at the top you will see filtering option – you can filter lessons in category by language, version and cost. So you can chose to look at free library materials or premium ones. Chose premium ones (lets say 100 points) and you will have the list of premium files in that category. You will see something like this http://library.brillkids.com/library.php?cid=1&tid=6&lid=&version=&cost=100 When you get premium file, your points will get deducted from your account. As a rule premium files are higher quality and adhere to BK standards – audio and visual element is present.

When files are uploaded by the members of our community, they are always free, once they reach 100 downloads mark, we review them and decide what kind of status to assign to them – premium 100, 200, 300 or leaving them as a free download

Hope I was able to answer your question!

That’s super helpful, thank you very much Skylark!