what shoul i have to do at the first stage of PREGNENCY?

hi
i just want know the things that i have to do during first trimester of pregnancy? and what are thing i have to avoid?

avoid all medicine (take only what your doctor said is safe), all Alcoholic drink, smoke and drogs, high-impact exercises,
if you have headache or other pain, take only tylenol.
take the prenatal vitamines, workout, especially your back, in the end of the 2 trimester you may have backache and exercise that part of your body helps prevent pains. Drink as much water you want, and can (at least 2 liters every day), eat healthy, sleep well, relax, and enjoy your pregnancy

If you don’t have allergic history eat 2-3 whole nuts everyday and other foods which are rich in omega 3. Good luck …

Hi rizoo :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :smiley:

Some more tips for you :wink:

• if you have morning sickness, try eating something salty first thing in the morning, like salty crackers or biscuits…

• don’t exert too much effort in your first 3 months, don’t lift heavy stuff or go on bumby rides and don’t stand too much at one time

• if you don’t have morning sickness then watch your eating habits :wink: This goes on all through pregnancy…make sure you aren’t eating too much and that you are eating healthy. Try to eat a bowl of salad (with as many colors as you can, the more colors, the more vitamins eg. carrots, tomatoes, green, red and yellow peppers etc…) daily PLUS include lots of proteins, calcium and iron :slight_smile:

• you might also want to avoid or at least reduce caffeine to only 1 cup a day or something :wink:

Hope this helps!
Noha

Well I was 7 weeks pregnant when I found out :slight_smile:
I was a bit worried about what i could have taken (medications…) so i focused on positive thoughts, breathing exercices, yoga etc…

Taking nuts will give u many benifits… for u and your baby.

Avoid taking medicine, try to take more natural and fresh food daily… :yes:

You must go to doctor´s office every month and follow the evolution of pregnancy. Don´t eat so much, only health food. Avoid high heels, make hidrogym. Feel happy, you are in a marvelous phase of your life!!!

I took Omega 3, Folic Acid Tablets, Pre Natal Vitamins

Simple Dos and Donts
Lead a healthy lifestyle
Eat a balanced diet
Get lots of rest
Maintain a healty body mass index
Avoid unnecessary medication
Stop smoking and do not consume alcohol
Ensure your meats are well-cooked
Limit your coffee consumption to one or two cups a day
Eat a diet rich in folic acid
Buy or borrow books on pregnancy and childbirth

Folic acid is important as it reduces the risk of spinal and brain defects in your developing foetus. It can be found naturally in green leafy vegetables. It is also crucial to aid the normal formation of these vital organs.

Don´t forget to talk and make care on your belly, your baby is just feeling!!! It is magic!!!