What next after I have finished the lessons?

Hi there, once I have finished the 130 lessons in the Little Reader, what is next? Do I repeat from Lesson 1 again?

Also, the 2 sessions in each lessons are to be shown in one day? I have been doing it once a day and so it takes 2 days to finish Lesson 1, did I do it correctly?

Regards,
Christine

You can show the sessions as many times as you want in a day. We might do the sessions 2x each - I usually try not to do more than one lesson a day. Have you done all 130 lessons?

You could upgrade to the second semester of the LR lessons. It is additional curriculum for another 130 days. These lessons start having simple sentences and story time sections that my son loves. :slight_smile:

It also depends on your child’s progress. But even after my son started reading I still continue with the LR English lessons because it is excercising his right brain.

Yes get semester 2! My son just LOVES the stories. He happily does a few lessons a day if there is a story at the end :slight_smile:
We do each lesson once only, but he will pick up the iPad and do some review lessons at times. So eventually he will see each lesson twice ( or more? ) but he didn’t like doing the same lesson twice in a row.
Also extend your use of LR by downloading more files from the little reader library. There are enough in their to keep you going for ages. Also make some short stories featuring you child, that is bound to become a firm favourite.