what is your most memorable with your child so far?

i thought this would be a great for all of us to start getting to know each other!

Most memorable experience, I presume?

Hmm… how to choose, how to choose?!

I think it would probably be her ‘devouring’ the home-made flap books we made for her, and asking for more when finishing with one book.

The most memorable moment with my girl was her first smile!! I almost cried!! so sweet…

Hi all,

The most memorable moment? I would say there are a lots of moments…but the one that comes to my mind now is the first time he hugged me and said “ibliu” thats his ‘i love you’.

Cheers,
anjie

for me the most memorable moment was when I first held him up in my arms! i cried a lot…
he was born with some problem & was in hospital for more than a month… I can never forget the day…
and then every day is a memorable day… his non-stop activities… :slight_smile:

hello there,

i think the most memorable thing in my life was when I can see her for the first time in my life. Although she’s not perfect like other people because she had a cleft lip, i had accepted that she was different from other child. When she smile and progressed like other baby, i feel very happy for her and she seems to be a bright girl… :smiley:

Anyway, i think all the acts that she seems to be doing everyday, everytime and anywhere was a memorable one… :slight_smile: